Stoner OUT for Moto GP :(

Dubguy85

Stoner To Miss Indy USGP

by dean adams

Monday, August 10, 2009

Former world champion Casey Stoner will miss the next three Grand Prix as he tried to fight back to fitness following a mystery illness which has left the Australian's strength sapped.

It is known that he will miss the Czech, Indianapolis and San Marino MotoGPs. Mika Kallio will sub for Stoner on the Marlboro team which Ducati Xerox Superbke rider Michele Fabrizio will also have a role.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys knew what I meant. And cupcake is my family nickname so thanks. :D

Yeah, you meant that the hiv kills. Got news for ya...flu kills more people in the USA than the hiv. But you already knew that, right? I mean you are in the health care field, right?

Oh and the cupcake thing? It really wasn't a compliment

Yeah, you meant that the hiv kills. Got news for ya...flu kills more people in the USA than the hiv. But you already knew that, right? I mean you are in the health care field, right?

Oh and the cupcake thing? It really wasn't a compliment

Todd I know that Influenza AND PNA (pneumonia) combined is the 8th leading cause of death per the CDC. I do know what mortality rates are. That is basic medicine but you have to take into account the amount of those pneumonia cases that were a direct result of AIDS, etc. Plus you only wrote the "swine" flu. The swine flu has not killed more people that AIDS. So if you want to continue to lay on the condescention then bring it on. If you haven't noticed this is an online forum and your words of "encouragement" are not going to affect my medical knowledge base, my career choice, or my income. If you have issues with your self esteem and need to consistently critisize others then that is your choice. But let it be known that I don't care what you think of me sir. And FYI...I was being extremely facetious with the "cupcake" comment. I don't need your compliments. I get enough from others that truly care about me. :D

Todd I know that Influenza AND PNA (pneumonia) combined is the 8th leading cause of death per the CDC. I do know what mortality rates are. That is basic medicine but you have to take into account the amount of those pneumonia cases that were a direct result of AIDS, etc. Plus you only wrote the "swine" flu. The swine flu has not killed more people that AIDS. So if you want to continue to lay on the condescention then bring it on. If you haven't noticed this is an online forum and your words of "encouragement" are not going to affect my medical knowledge base, my career choice, or my income. If you have issues with your self esteem and need to consistently critisize others then that is your choice. But let it be known that I don't care what you think of me sir. And FYI...I was being extremely facetious with the "cupcake" comment. I don't need your compliments. I get enough from others that truly care about me. :D

Jesus....who lit the fuse on your tampon?

You said you hoped it was something viral. I merely mentioned that the hiv was, in fact, a virus.

You can skew the results all you want, but the cause of death is the cause of death, even if someone had the hiv. Just for shits and giggles, if a dude with the hiv gets run over by a bus is it still the hiv that killed him?

For what its worth, I have absolutely NO self esteem issues. I'm quite pleased with what I've accomplished in my life, who I am, where I live, etc. Say what you want, but based on the fact that you responded tells me that you at least care enough about what others think of you to craft that "witty" response.