cop slams eldery lady with knife

John

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the welfare issue, have you been to a Wal Mart at 10:30 in the morning? You got two crowds there, soccer moms / MILFs and worthless dredges on society. I watched the video. I didn't see any minivans or hot moms walking through there...

Yes... I DO go to WalMart during the day, sometimes. My kids don't play soccer... nor do I drive a minivan. Guess I'm a dredge of society or a welfare recipient. Well fuck me sideways.

Yes... I DO go to WalMart during the day, sometimes. My kids don't play soccer... nor do I drive a minivan. Guess I'm a dredge of society or a welfare recipient. Well fuck me sideways.

Its because of people like you I shop at target

jk :D

I've never been to that walmart in Xenia, but it looks decent. I go to that super walmart by Dayton Mall that they JUST built and it's like a hub for the RTA to just continually bus trash in. They should have a no shoes, no shirt, no shower, no service policy.

I don't think the girl did enough, I was hoping for something more along these lines

Kevin Randleman!! An OSU product. Fedor should have died after that. Literally should have died right there on the spot. And Kevin managed to pull defeat out of victory, like he always does.

Anyone seen him lately?

I'm in this boat too. Yes they should disarm her. But the body slam of a frail 84 year old lady crosses a line imo. Cops should use some tact now and again. Every person can not be dealt with the same way. They should realize that old people may not hear their command well, or that it may take them a second or two to comprehend what they are hearing and comply. Hell I'd bet any one could have taken that knife off of her without getting a scrape. Grab arm remove knife from hand.

Tact, in this case, means not tazing her or filling her full of neat little .4-inch holes.

Grab arm remove knife from hand might easily turn into fight for knife control and a deputy gets her throat slashed because the old woman does something unexpected.

Or, it turns into the old lady stumbling and burying it up to the hilt in her stomach and she bleeds out in the parking lot.

http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_1026780_Woman_Attacks_Cops_with_a_Knife_and_Stabs_Herself_.htm

The cop acted perfectly in this situation. "She's old" isn't a valid excuse to put onesself in more danger than necessary, and it's zero consolation to anyone who gets slashed or killed had the deputy not acted exactly as she did, in accordance with her training.

I vote one for the cop. A knife can be just as deadly against even a firearm within even several yards (no, probably not with the old lady though). But at that close distance, even with the old lady, chances are very well there of being stabbed, even if only accidentally.

Exactly.

You notice that at the 1:07 mark, more or less, that the old bitch still has the knife in her hand.

I'm honestly shocked that she wasn't tazed (omg lol pun).

You missed the other option, are you hot, though?

LMAO-- Whoever negative-repped me signed it "Sincerely, Freedom of Speech" while apparently trying to penalize me for exercising my freedom of speech.

And no, I get that I'm holding a gun in my avatar pic-- people who know me understand that I'm not someone who jumps to the racial motive first. I just found the statement interesting.

And anyone who paid attention knows that I wasn't calling for the officer's badge, or any such- I just thought (and still think) that it could have been handled better.

No, I'm not a cop or an e-badass. Everyone is voicing their opinions based on their observation of the video and their own personal experience. Am I not allowed the same right?

EDIT: On closer examination (actually clicking to see which post it was referring to), it looks like they negative-repped me for saying the old lady's daughter was a stupid ass for leaving an Alzheimer's patient alone in the car. I'll go ahead and stand by that statement. She was indeed a stupid ass.

Edited by Aerik

Mmmmm..... about 1/3 says "welfare", 1/3 says "settlement from bullshit lawsuit courtesy of Byron L Potts", and 1/3 says "milking SSI disability for all it's worth and having mo' babies 'cause they gets me some moan-ey from da gubment!".

:nono:

And no, I get that I'm holding a gun in my avatar pic-- people who know me understand that I'm not someone who jumps to the racial motive first.

You're only saying that because you're black, and you really have a deep seated hatred for white people. Like Obama does. :D:p

Next you're gonna say that cop "acted stupidly" and gonna owe someone a beer... :lol: