cop slams eldery lady with knife

John

Srsly, because you know we're going to bust your balls about your judgment. You are the guy who thought your girl was going to get a free bike from a coke fiend.

AND refused to kick the ass of said coke fiend.

...holding... back... giggle :D... OH I think I broke a blood vessel

(LunaTizzle I'm KIDDING, OK?? Don't come in here and e-slam me to the e-pavement please!!)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you elaborate a little bit more on your credentials

Began working for an organization called CCP, not going into detail look it up. Enlisted in U.S. Army 11B (Infantry) attached to 1/75th as L.R.R.P (google it), now work private armed security at several sites (Private, Govt, and Pers Protection)

5'8 160 Brown hair and eyes Blood type O+ and I can't break 100 in golf. Anything else?

Srsly, because you know we're going to bust your balls about your judgment. You are the guy who thought your girl was going to get a free bike from a coke fiend.

Read my posts. I said repeatedly I did NOT really expect him to do it. But he said OVER AND OVER he was. If he told you that many times you would probably wonder what the hell happened too.

AND refused to kick the ass of said coke fiend. (Not @ chickon2, more generalized)

Chickon2, I now you're not really jabbing with this but it brings up a point.

I'd love to spend the night in county, or end up catching a case and end up losing my job (assault charge=pink slip). Remember, it's not the same anymore. Used to be you had beef with someone. You took off the gloves and went at each others throats. Nowadays, the person who loses this battle usually gets a weapon and the whole thing ends badly. (Hell, he threatened to do it in another instance) or they grab their lawyer and try to rake you over the coals.

So if you want to see his ass kicked. Go for it. I'm not stopping you. I've seen him try to fight. Kinda reminds me of a blind deaf mute monkey trying to screw a football.

Edited by Lunatik3
took out an "'m" and qualified a part so chick on 2 knows I'm not pissed @ her

Premeditated? Very few things are or need to be premeditated when it comes to those suffering from dementia. Sadly a few people I know have had family members suffer from this and I've also spent some time doing community service in nursing homes. You can't get any more unpredictable than someone who is losing their mind and whether it was a steak knife or a katana that person was one of the most potentially dangerous people to be wielding it. Old and frail but also possibly full of adrenaline, mixed dosages, and who knows what else.

Home many old ladies have you slammed?

Began working for an organization called CCP, not going into detail look it up. Enlisted in U.S. Army 11B (Infantry) attached to 1/75th as L.R.R.P (google it), now work private armed security at several sites (Private, Govt, and Pers Protection)

5'8 160 Brown hair and eyes Blood type O+ and I can't break 100 in golf. Anything else?

What are your thoughts on relations on the first date?

Read my posts. I said repeatedly I did NOT really expect him to do it. But he said OVER AND OVER he was. If he told you that many times you would probably wonder what the hell happened too.

So you eventually believed it. Which means the coke fiend did finally win your judgment over.

AND refused to kick the ass of said coke fiend. (Not @ chickon2, more generalized)

I'd love to spend the night in county, or end up catching a case and end up losing my job (assault charge=pink slip). Remember, it's not the same anymore. Used to be you had beef with someone. You took off the gloves and went at each others throats. Nowadays, the person who loses this battle usually gets a weapon and the whole thing ends badly. (Hell, he threatened to do it in another instance) or they grab their lawyer and try to rake you over the coals.

So if you want to see his ass kicked. Go for it. I'm not stopping you. I've seen him try to fight. Kinda reminds me of a blind deaf mute monkey trying to screw a football.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

http://www.howmany90yearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

monkey trying to screw a football.

do monkeys often try to screw footballs? I've heard this reference several times from people who don't like sport bikes, and now in this context...

it must be something monkeys often do to be used in so many similies...

Do you like looking up at the stars?

No nothing else, I just asked because I was curious about your military experience because there are a million different military jobs some more dangerous or challenging than others. L.R.R.P. is very respectable and the unit has a very good reputation.

So why are you not begging everyone to thank you for your service and telling us how dangerous your job is?

Why are several (not all) of the cops on here always talking about danger and putting their life on the line and how we owe them and should thank them?

I'd love to spend the night in county, or end up catching a case and end up losing my job (assault charge=pink slip). Nowadays, the person who loses this battle usually gets a weapon and the whole thing ends badly. (Hell, he threatened to do it in another instance) or they grab their lawyer and try to rake you over the coals.

You bring up a good point. I bet you're entirely too pretty for jail. That might end uncomfortably for you :sexytime:

Ahhh I'm just jerking yer chain, snugglebritches. I understand, you need your job ... you still haven't bought me any wings and I'm STARVING.

Too many people in this thread that have no clue what theyre talking about.

Go do a few rides with some of your local departments and see whats involved with runs like this... then come back and youll post "Sorry I should have agreed with you"

I mean really thats just the way it is.. Unless you SEE IT the way WE SEE IT.. Youll have either common sense about it or simply wont understand it.

Theres really nothing more to debate about it. Would be like me telling some chick how to bake cookies when I have no idea how the F to bake cookies. Same concept just put in a different way.

So why are you not begging everyone to thank you for your service and telling us how dangerous your job is?

Why are several (not all) of the cops on here always talking about danger and putting their life on the line and how we owe them and should thank them?

Answer: Because apparently, our favorite Lunatik aint afraid to face one of these:

Tape_measure-1.jpg

Theres really nothing more to debate about it. Would be like me telling some chick how to bake cookies when I have no idea how the F to bake cookies.

Ok that made me laugh a little, then feel bad for laughing, and then laugh again

Edited by V4junkie

Translation: If you don't see it my way, you're wrong.

:rolleyes:

Not really no. Go and ask about some department policies and see for yourself. THIS IS THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN.

Voice commands

Physical contact

Mace/baton/Tazer

Lethal force in the end.

(2 and 3 can be flipped really, situation depending like this one)

Debate all you want but according to department policies this is pretty much what youre going to find all around. Do the research and see for yourself, then come back and post.

Do you like looking up at the stars?

No nothing else, I just asked because I was curious about your military experience because there are a million different military jobs some more dangerous or challenging than others. L.R.R.P. is very respectable and the unit has a very good reputation.

1. LRRP is respectable? DAMNIT we gotta work on that lol

2. Was actually trying to see the meteor shower last nite so I guess so.

3. Cause I... don't really know. I'm more of an ego trip when I DJ. Not in my normal walk of life.

4. I feel we SHOULD thank LEO's. But we don't need to worship them. They're human. They make a concious choice to go into harm's way and I DO Appreciate that, I truly do. But ya ain't Jesus singin lead 4 Skynyrd. I'd crap myself runnin to get front row 4 that.

tapemeasure1.jpg

LOL

What??? I'm 5'8 160lbs and white. Only thing huge about me is my alcohol tolerance.

Firstly: BWAAHAHHAhahahahhah :lol:

Secondly: I admire your humble attitude, but I don't buy it. The ones who don't brag about it are the ones that sneak attack yah with a damn giant redwood.

Sounds like someone is speaking from experience here :D

BRO. I'm tellin yah. It's always the quiet ones.. off in the corner not bothering anyone. The whole time sitting around with an Amazon River anaconda in their britches.

In contrast, the ones that talk mass shit.. at game time it's ALL FAIL

http://www.pacdudegames.com/fail/

BRO. I'm tellin yah. It's always the quiet ones.. off in the corner not bothering anyone. The whole time sitting around with an Amazon River anaconda in their britches.

In contrast, the ones that talk mass shit.. at game time it's ALL FAIL

http://www.pacdudegames.com/fail/

Hence the reason I tell the ladies that asian men make fun of me.

But I have an 11 inch tongue and can breathe through my ears.