On my soap box.

Zach

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of people in ohio that have great knowledge and experiences that won't bother to share with this place because some keyboard bullies like to talk smack.

Fuck 'em.

They can't have that much experience or knowledge if they let a couple of people with bad attitudes scare them away.

Seriously, if you can't hang here there are plenty of other Ohio type boards (motorcycle related) that keep a really tight leash on things, and don't let the inmates run the asylum. In fact, they ban the "bad apples" straight away. Maybe you should try one of them so your "feelings" dont get hurt.

Feel free to send me a pm - I'll be happy to point your candy ass in the right direction.

Fuck 'em.

They can't have that much experience or knowledge if they let a couple of people with bad attitudes scare them away.

Seriously, if you can't hang here there are plenty of other Ohio type boards (motorcycle related) that keep a really tight leash on things, and don't let the inmates run the asylum. In fact, they ban the "bad apples" straight away. Maybe you should try one of them so your "feelings" dont get hurt.

Feel free to send me a pm - I'll be happy to point your candy ass in the right direction.

One out of Toledo comes to mind :lol:

Zach.....get of that thing before you fall. it's really not that serious. people may give you rep because you like BBQ wing instead of Hot, or you ride a Kaw instead of a suki. some folks you going to get along with some you won't; it's all cool.

Hey Zack,

I know you, I know you are a stand up guy, and in time others will learn that too. Rome wasn't built in a day and rep is as meaningless as high school popularity contests. But you're a friend so I'll +1 your rep. :lol:

PS welcome back from slaying the gap. :)

Haha got you beat was on the interwebs in '98. Yes me, do I get a cookie???

Cookies will be delivered to your folder under C:/documents and setting/owner/cookies. Unless of course you block the cookies. :lol:

ordn noob playbook...

1. Intro thread (most people anyway)

2. complain about lack of PMing ability

3. complain about negative rep

4. catch on, share, enjoy

some don't make it to step 2 before getting their e-feelings hurt, some skip a step, but usually this is the way it goes down.

943218-0e397bc3ccff00_full_super.jpg

Don, Aug 20th bike night - I'll buy you a brewski;)

Well that's damn nice of you Sam! Unfortunately it's gonna have to be after August. I've got every weekend from here on out, where I'm out of town. FML. :o

If I'm ever up that way I'll accept that offer and return the favor when I get a chance.