Two more sponsors

Casper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for the welcome mat. My name is Chris Toombs, I handle our offsite events and trackside division of Iron Pony along with training and procedures. ( I heard they sell Yamahas there now???? Whoa, no kiddin') A little background on me......I have been on and/or around motorcycles both on and offroad for about 12 years now. I have been employed with the Iron Pony since 2000. I love Motorcycles...it's why I do what i do. I also love the people....one thing this ride has afforded me is the many great friendships I have made along the way.

A little background on Iron Pony. They started as a corner display in an auto parts store way back in the 70's which was kaddy corner in realtion to our current location. The little corner soon took over the entire 4500 square foot location. In 1999 we moved to a 20,000 square foot location in the Columbus Square Shopping Center. 4 years and 11 short months later found us bursting at the seams and begging for more space. We moved to our current location in October of 2004. Back then we all laughed at one another while chuggin down a cold one and said "Ha we'll never use all this space" Ha, we were wrong, we were just having a discussion the other day about needing more. We try to stay involved with the community, supporting many local charity events, bike nights etc. Chris Jones (owner) received the 2009 Westerville Business Person of the year and is actively involved in the Westerville Area Chamber of Commerce. We currently employ a staff of 50 + 90% of which rides a motorcycle or Atv of some variety. We all enjoy the same disease as all of you, we love to ride, Enough boring stuff.

Kosmo- one of the many benefits of us now being a sponsor. We will post up when we get new closeouts....hopefully you guys can get in and take advantage before all of the good sizes are gone.

Thanks to Ben and Carie for allowing us the opportunity to sponsor the site and all of you the Ohio Riders. You couldn't ask for better people to host this site. Thanks for your undying support to this sickness we all enjoy.

If you all need anything or have questions feel free to hit us up. Myself or Nick Kovach (head of Iron Pony Direct our internet and catalog division) will be happy to help you out.

Talk to you all soon.....see you at QS&L next Wednesday. We are sweating our buns off at VIR this weekend vending trackside for the Suzuki Big Kahuna National.

So any special OR discounts for us OR members now using IP t-shirts as shop rags because we have so many? :lol:

Glad your a sponser :)

We are working on some creative deals for OR members.....stay tuned!

We are working on some creative deals for OR members.....stay tuned!

Okay!!! :D

:rolleyes:I need tires and tubes, crash bars, bark busters, might as well get a new chain, how about some 44in waist offroad pants, some new goggles, got the Arai dual sport helmets?..... Oh, crap I can go on and on and..... :lol:

I bought my 02 shadow 1100 from Chris at integrity,after looking at many bikes at different places I return back to integrity and we hammered out a deal and rode away on my new bike, I to have aquired quite a collection of t's from ip. Love going out there everyone is nice and helpful. At one point I was there every other day buying stuff.

Anyways welcome to you both.

Okay!!! :D

:rolleyes:I need tires and tubes, crash bars, bark busters, might as well get a new chain, how about some 44in waist offroad pants, some new goggles, got the Arai dual sport helmets?..... Oh, crap I can go on and on and..... :lol:

44 in waist? If I ever ride with you I'm bringin harpoons :lol:

(just playin man haahahaa)

It's okay I'm a big guy but I ride the big bikes. :) Less likely to get harpooned offroad. :lol:

meonKTM3.jpg

Hey. I know you. We took that 1 day MSF course together a couple years back. What's up dewd?

And yeah. There's loads of skinny midgets/ankle biters here.

Nice bike too.