Delaware Breakfast???

BusaHauty

Generic shit, that Waffle House. :puke: I ate it last in 2003 and vomited my ass off the next day. Nobody sober should ever eat there.

Waffle House is good sober and even better drunk. They must of just hated you when you can in or something.

• 3 weeks later...
The club that meets there is call BUCKEYE BEEMERS and we meet there on sunday at about 9 am and talk bikes and eat. After breakfast some go for a ride and others just go alone. We are a laid back group, some bring there wife/girlfreind.also ther is some other bikers that meet there also .We don't care what you ride, BMW HONDA GOLDWIND HARLEY, BOSS HOSS, as all BMW owners are freinds of all bikers. Stop and visit if you want.

I'm a late replier..but oh well.

Just wondering how long of rides you guys usually go on? If I'm waking up in time to be there that early, I wanna make sure it's not just a ride across the street to the Harley dealership!

If it's a decent length, then I'll start making it over there. I can also meet up with any Marysville, Ostrander, and Delaware folks for the ride there.

:busa: