well, it never fails

cbrjess0815

Where there is good news, there's bound to be worse news. I thought my laptop finally just died last week because it wouldnt turn on. Well, last night my tv did the same thing. I'm thinkin 'no way can i have this many electrical failures ini one week!'

I was right. the tv and the laptop(and all my lamps clocks and vacuum ckeaner) are perfectly fine. My damn apartment has to be rewired because everything is so old it finally shorted out all the outlets! Like serious fire hazard and all!! FML!! at least i didnt die. thats what im telling myself anyway

ah, did i mention i rent from my parents? for next to nothing? so all home improvements are myresponsibility in the lack of high rent. however im starting to see the flaw in this plan as this house is 200 years old...

Sounds like a job for CMOOSE!

Man that sucks, cuz wiring is a pain for sure. That and plumbing are my most hated 2 fixer uppers. I can't even count how many times Ive shocked myself with a "not hot" socket or switch. Basically if Im not 100% sure anymore, I dont even try. And plumbing, well I just hate that.