I've been out... but I'm back!

OsuMj

and if persistence doesnt work theres always stalking and roofies :D
I personally prefer the old tried and true remedies...

... chloroform and a rag.

Especially if you're stalking you want results in seconds, not hours. :D

941676-934815_10y0wt0_super_super.jpg

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I saw MJ yesterday, she looks pretty good. She's moving around really well although somewhat slowly and in really good spirits. Just thought I would let everyone know that she is doing really well for just coming out of the hospital!

:D yeah, I am moving slowly aren't I. :) I cleaned the kitchen today and am about to do some real work for lab (from home). Its funny how something so small can take it out of ya like this.

OH, and I had to share this, bc for who knows what reason, this made my day yesterday. I was at bob evans, taking my jolly time getting out of a booth, and this guy in some sort of race jacket walks by and says "you ok?" (genuine look of concern on his face). I was bloated, my hair was nappy and in a gross pony tail thing, glasses on, gym shorts... I scared myself when looking in the mirror... point is, he wasn't asking for any other reason than to be nice :)

If you were ugly, you most likely wouldn't get a second look. Just because YOU didn't feel at your best doesn't mean that he can't see your beauty.

That is not true Steven. Not everyone is about chasing tail and selfish. Some people are kind and have it in their agenda to serve others. Yes MJ is beautiful but even if she wasn't there are still people out there that are always willing to help with pure motives. ;)

I hit on girls too when I think they're especially vulnerable and open to suggestion... :D

Girls that feel ugly are always the easiest targets :p

Hey this sounds exactly like something shitty would say!!!!!!!!

You two are not allowed to hang out anymore.

Umm that's what she said? :p

interesting... she might have said that.

Lies. Everyone has motive to serve their own agenda, somehow, someway.

http://www.humantruth.info/altruism.html

Ok ayn rand... not everybody is, or thinks like, you. That whole *non*-altruism thing, while it makes sense, is kinda BS.

Hey this sounds exactly like something shitty would say!!!!!!!!

You two are not allowed to hang out anymore.

:trophy::lol:

Edited by OsuMj
messed up :)

I was at bob evans, taking my jolly time getting out of a booth, and this guy in some sort of race jacket walks by and says "you ok?" (genuine look of concern on his face). I was bloated, my hair was nappy and in a gross pony tail thing, glasses on, gym shorts... I scared myself when looking in the mirror... point is, he wasn't asking for any other reason than to be nice :)

Let there be no confusion. He was offering you the heated meat. And I'm not talking about the BoB-B-Q, either.

OK so the black pussy might be a little more aggressive than the others, but I'm sure she can be tamed and warmed up just the same.

The other option is the gray pussy... I guess it depends on what you're into :rolleyes:

I like em younger, not like jailbait young but 19-23 is perfect

:D yeah, I am moving slowly aren't I. :) I cleaned the kitchen today and am about to do some real work for lab (from home). Its funny how something so small can take it out of ya like this.

OH, and I had to share this, bc for who knows what reason, this made my day yesterday. I was at bob evans, taking my jolly time getting out of a booth, and this guy in some sort of race jacket walks by and says "you ok?" (genuine look of concern on his face). I was bloated, my hair was nappy and in a gross pony tail thing, glasses on, gym shorts... I scared myself when looking in the mirror... point is, he wasn't asking for any other reason than to be nice :)

:ttiwwop:

lol

Let there be no confusion. He was offering you the heated meat. And I'm not talking about the BoB-B-Q, either.

Chris Rock covered this at some point, but you're both right.

"Every time a man is being nice, he's just offering dick...."

"Every time a man is being nice, he's just offering dick...."

That is so not true. Example...back in january/feb we had that snow storm. I was getting off of 270 and my tire blew out right in front of BWR on Broad. I pulled into the gas station and could not get the darn tire off to change the spare. It was like 5 degrees outside. The plow truck driver stopped and helped. He then could not get the darn tire off (lexus has crazy ways on keeping tires on) so another male came over to help. They were both a bit older and asked nothing in return. I offered money but they wouldn't take it. They asked nothing of me and said have a nice day and stay warm. They were just good people helping out someone stranded. There are good people out there still.

That is so not true. Example...back in january/feb we had that snow storm. I was getting off of 270 and my tire blew out right in front of BWR on Broad. I pulled into the gas station and could not get the darn tire off to change the spare. It was like 5 degrees outside. The plow truck driver stopped and helped. He then could not get the darn tire off (lexus has crazy ways on keeping tires on) so another male came over to help. They were both a bit older and asked nothing in return. I offered money but they wouldn't take it. They asked nothing of me and said have a nice day and stay warm. They were just good people helping out someone stranded. There are good people out there still.

+1

Not trying to gloat or anything, but I try to do random acts of kindness every once and a while. I've hopped off my bike and helped someone push an S-10 into a gas station, and I've stopped on the side of the road for complete strangers before. :dunno: I've had nice things done for me, so I try to pay it forward. It makes me feel at ease with the world, because I've given back... karma and all that jazz