I've been out... but I'm back!

OsuMj

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never played it, ever; really want to though.

That's almost as bad as missing out on your entire childhood. I feel sad you never experienced the countless hours of early middle school library study hall computer time playing a never ending, un-winnable game.

Spoiler alert:

You never make it to the end, you only do a little bit better each time.

That's almost as bad as missing out on your entire childhood. I feel sad you never experienced the countless hours of early middle school library study hall computer time playing a never ending, un-winnable game.

Spoiler alert:

You never make it to the end, you only do a little bit better each time.

Holy crap, do you remember number munchers? That was the true first video game I ever played!!!!

I can't find the original screenshot but here's a newer version

101608_tf_80s_nummun.jpg

hey everyone, thanks for the positive thoughts. They ran some tests, said my infections are gone and I'm down to the kidney stone and that's it. If I could move fast enough to do a little dance, I certainly would. :) They said I shouldn't be too concerned about the fever, since the infection is gone, and I should try to control it with meds... whereas if the infection was still there, supressing the fever would be getting rid of the indicator of worse things happening. Anyway, I'm home again.

...They said I shouldn't be too concerned about the fever, since the infection is gone, and I should try to control it with meds... whereas if the infection was still there, supressing the fever would be getting rid of the indicator of worse things happening...

wait, I'm not sure that makes sense, contrary as it is...

One of the rules of fever is:

Mild or moderate fever (~102F) after a medical procedure, call the physician immediately (within an hour).

so pretty much re-visiting the ER was the correct thing to do.

Edited by ReconRat

They say laughing is the best medicine.

appreciate that thought, but laughing hurts... smiles seem to be ok though.

Just glad you are okay. Cut back on any pops, and real sugary drinks like energy drinks, coffee*with sugar, and milk(vit d or 2%).

weird thing is, I drink diet soda (maybe one a week), fake sugar in the coffee, and hate milk.... idk, maybe less candy and cheese.

We'll all be laughing at this months from now, crackin' jokes and what not.

Get well soon, girl...and for gawd sake, get on the nearest treadmill. ;)

... hrm, kidney stones aren't all that funny. I could do without the jokes, but if you feel the need to pursue them, then I'll smile and pretend its funny. :D

Edited by OsuMj
cranky. :D

hey everyone, thanks for the positive thoughts. They ran some tests, said my infections are gone and I'm down to the kidney stone and that's it. If I could move fast enough to do a little dance, I certainly would. :) They said I shouldn't be too concerned about the fever, since the infection is gone, and I should try to control it with meds... whereas if the infection was still there, supressing the fever would be getting rid of the indicator of worse things happening. Anyway, I'm home again.

yay for good news! hope to see you out and about again soon!