Car tires

dustinsn3485

I'll prolly get flamed but fugit.

I've been running Kumos for a while. Prolly the last 4 sets on 4 cars.

Kumoh Ecstas, SXT and/or AXT.

They run around $100 each on tirerack.com. No complaints. Just put the ecstas on my 04 SI. They are the quietest low-pros I've ever had. And they were amazing in the snow. The Yokohamas I had on it before were shit compared to the kumohs. Going to put them on the 07 SI real soon. The 07 has 21k and the Michelins are literally bald. WTF? they are evenly bald too, no bad alignment wear. OEMs always suck I guess. Too soft.

Good hunting.

You're the winner....I went with a Kumho. Kumho KR21. Ended up getting them through Tires Unlimited for $385 mounted and balanced using my dealer account :)

It would have been $320 shipped from tirerack.com, I'm not sure anywhere would have put them on for $60 or less.

i dont run bridgestone i dont care for them just thought id let you know we autocrossed the holy shit out of some m3's running those tires and you could tell it was a passenger tire but it was very impressive for everyday driving. I run nokians on everything except my focus it has bfg's

We sell a LOT of the Nokians on trucks and SUV's! They are some really good tires. We've been selling some of the i3's, which seem to be a good tire as well, and the 80k mileage rating for the prices is a good selling point.

You're the winner....I went with a Kumho. Kumho KR21. Ended up getting them through Tires Unlimited for $385 mounted and balanced using my dealer account :)

It would have been $320 shipped from tirerack.com, I'm not sure anywhere would have put them on for $60 or less.

I don't have any experience with that tire, but that sounds like a good deal! I have run some Kumho's before and liked them.

Dustin I would have mounted and balanced your tires for free.

We sell a LOT of the Nokians on trucks and SUV's! They are some really good tires. We've been selling some of the i3's, which seem to be a good tire as well, and the 80k mileage rating for the prices is a good selling point.

we only sell truck tires and the g2's. I have the at's on my blazer the ht's on my f150 and about to throw some mt's on my yota. I love them the are the best tires for adverse weather I have ever drove on.

I thought about that, and the money savings would have been nice, but since the tires are already separating...the RF pretty bad...and I'm heading to Columbus tomorrow and then possibly Lake Cumberland friday, I thought I better get them ordered and mounted as quickly as possible. So I guess Tires Unlimited ability to have them next day and only be 7 miles from work is almost an only option. They likely will have them tomorrow and I can swing by after work.

I do appreciate the offer.

well you cant beat that deal. if you need an alignment get a hold of me if you drop it off and leave it with me for the day I can do it for free or you can run it through the shop pay for it and have it back in an hour. of course algning it is assuming the front end is tight and it is a dodge product so it probably needs outer tie rods ends.

we only sell truck tires and the g2's. I have the at's on my blazer the ht's on my f150 and about to throw some mt's on my yota. I love them the are the best tires for adverse weather I have ever drove on.

Larry, if you'd be interested in doing an alignment for me sometime in the next week or so I'd drive down and pay ya for that if its possible for you to do. Let me know.

well you cant beat that deal. if you need an alignment get a hold of me if you drop it off and leave it with me for the day I can do it for free or you can run it through the shop pay for it and have it back in an hour. of course algning it is assuming the front end is tight and it is a dodge product so it probably needs outer tie rods ends.

Haha good stuff I quoted you...I'll get in touch with ya.

I thought about that, and the money savings would have been nice, but since the tires are already separating...the RF pretty bad...and I'm heading to Columbus tomorrow and then possibly Lake Cumberland friday, I thought I better get them ordered and mounted as quickly as possible. So I guess Tires Unlimited ability to have them next day and only be 7 miles from work is almost an only option. They likely will have them tomorrow and I can swing by after work.

I do appreciate the offer.

Sometimes convenience and timing is just worth spending a few dollars.

i like me some general exclaim UHP's son!

only the best for my car

lol

Actually, for a budget tire, they aren't doing too bad on my GTO. The handling is a little more wobbly compared to the Pilot Sport PS2s I was running but I just cant afford another $1600 set of PS2s in my current "po' college student" status. Those shits are expensive.

Actually, for a budget tire, they aren't doing too bad on my GTO. The handling is a little more wobbly compared to the Pilot Sport PS2s I was running but I just cant afford another $1600 set of PS2s in my current "po' college student" status. Those shits are expensive.

ya, in reality, i think the general's are baller. they were THE cheapest tires I found that had good reviews that came in the size i was looking for (225/35-19 and 245/35-19... stupid front rear offset sizes!) lol ya, i'm a cheap bastard.