To squid, or not to squid... AJ posts from motivational poster thread...

cbrjess0815

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its something to do with the girlfriends. they all hated the bikes when the guys started riding and always bitched and moaned. so they went riding to get away from them. so it was the ass's fault. if that makes sense.. plus the nifty conversion of asphalt... like i said, i dont really get it but they tell me its cuz im a girl lmao

I wonder if bikestyles will go the same way A-J did...

I highly doubt it. They are all about the shock factor. Any attention is good attention kind of thing. Plus their membership grows every time one of them has a kid or a teenager buys a shirt in the mall.

If the AJ actually did clean their act up and grow up props to them. I tend to think, through experience, that people who do things like these videos showed a doomed to repeat it. Idk why they just do. 30-40 year olds showing no respect for anyone when they all get together in a group. Pathetic.

Bye now.

its something to do with the girlfriends. they all hated the bikes when the guys started riding and always bitched and moaned. so they went riding to get away from them. so it was the ass's fault. if that makes sense.. plus the nifty conversion of asphalt... like i said, i dont really get it but they tell me its cuz im a girl lmao

Makes no sense to me either. And seriously, I was suprised at how many people were SQUIDLY at the meat & greet. Many of them were people who are quick to jump on the Squid calling bandwagon.:nono:

Well shit ppl, I sure didnt mean to start anything.(if I even did) I was just saying Brandon isnt a squid...kinda hard to call someone that decent at racing a squid. I have trouble seeing AJ as a bad group...i've known the founding members since long before they ever had their first bikes.

See, you cant call me a squid. I dont even know how to do a wheelie on purpose. Although i have nbeen doing them accidently quite a bit this year. They're kinda fun.. Like over hills and stuff :lol:

Liar...

you're telling me you can drag knee, elbow, and ass on the track, but can't manage to crack your throttle in first gear at 6 grand?:rolleyes:

:popcorn: