To squid, or not to squid... AJ posts from motivational poster thread...

cbrjess0815

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i am a squid? Because of wheelies and partying in daytona beach? I went to the track within a year of owning my first sporbike. I didnt know anything,but i did like to wheelie and have fun. The junkies all started off in diff ways and styles of riding,but we all merged and learned together in real life not e-life.

this is crazy it got everywhere!!! Dam why does the sticker have to be on the lower!!!

i rented this nice house in daytona beach for bike week. There were 12 of us staying there and we heard you can burn out on tile and it wont leave any marks. We tried it and it deff works! THe rubber on the carpet swept up and left no marks. The worst part of it all was the dam smoke detectors set off a super loud alarm and we had to make a human ladder to reach the one 20' up on the ceiling. It was around 2am and we all wanted to ride,but were way way too drunk so we did that instead. It was a great trip,but the bike week part wasnt as fun as that house!

Damn I would have loved to see that but Im at work. cant wait to check it from home lol.

All I can say is there are "squids" everywhere and from what I saw at Putnam, all the Junkies are DTR. They rocked it out and were totally safe about it. Now the dude that hit Lou in turn 1 at like 110 or whatever wasn't a junkie and he can eat it cuz that was some BS.

Lets keep this thread going in a positive manner, theres no need for any division of supporters thats for sure.

Hell I plan to ride to QSL sometime b4 the end of the season for an Assfault Junkie night. Any takers from Cbus?

So i am a squid? Because of wheelies and partying in daytona beach? I went to the track within a year of owning my first sporbike. I didnt know anything,but i did like to wheelie and have fun. The junkies all started off in diff ways and styles of riding,but we all merged and learned together in real life not e-life.

Like I said in a previous post, alot of the peeps at the meat & greet would qualify as squids by what the current definition seems to be.

Like I said in a previous post, alot of the peeps at the meat & greet would qualify as squids by what the current definition seems to be.

I dont think so highly of myself that i can judge a squid by seeing them stand in a parking lot. Going to a meet and greet 2 1/2hours north we were all just chillin. I dont see how u can judge any of us at all because i never got to talk to you and i dont think u talked to any of the Junkies.

Maybe my deff of a Squid is a person who "just doesnt know" enough to change. Everyone i guess at one point is a squid.

Squids are mainly douches who own a bike just to say they have one and buy all the gear and pimp stuff and dont even ride it hard!:rolleyes:

I dont think so highly of myself that i can judge a squid by seeing them stand in a parking lot. Going to a meet and greet 2 1/2hours north we were all just chillin. I dont see how u can judge any of us at all because i never got to talk to you and i dont think u talked to any of the Junkies.

Maybe my deff of a Squid is a person who "just doesnt know" enough to change. Everyone i guess at one point is a squid.

Squids are mainly douches who own a bike just to say they have one and buy all the gear and pimp stuff and dont even ride it hard!:rolleyes:

Were you at the M&G this last time? Didn't see you there. And I was referring to all the people that bash on people for riding without gear. And then they turn around and are only wearing a lid to an event. Pants, tank top/ tshirt and lid = SQUID

and I dont think a single one of them were Junkies... Everyone I rode with...which was about all of them, were wearing gear... jacket, helmet gloves at the minimum. I was in full gear... I saw way more non-junkies at that meet that were wearing helmet only, or not even.

and I dont think a single one of them were Junkies... Everyone I rode with...which was about all of them, were wearing gear... jacket, helmet gloves at the minimum. I was in full gear... I saw way more non-junkies at that meet that were wearing helmet only, or not even.

he's not talking about that meet and greet that the junkies went to dave. Sam is referring to the most recent one and about people that were up there. thats all

he's not talking about that meet and greet that the junkies went to dave. Sam is referring to the most recent one and about people that were up there. thats all

oh... damn internetz...its hard sometimes to know what ppl mean.

:nono:

Reading comprehension owns a lot of people in this thread.

And for the record, I had my boots, leather jacket, gloves, and helmet on at the meet and greet. I smelled like a cow with BO by the time we got home. It was hotter than balls.

:lol:

:nono:

Reading comprehension owns a lot of people in this thread.

And for the record, I had my boots, leather jacket, gloves, and helmet on at the meet and greet. I smelled like a cow with BO by the time we got home. It was hotter than balls.

:lol:

You and me both. It was extremely hot. Didn't make it any better that I was sick to begin with. By the time I got all my gear on, I thought I was gonna pass out. Wore riding jeans with armor underneath, wish I would have just worn my leather pants and taken them off for the meat.