Dang racist meteorologists!!!!

Lunatik3

No but real talk? My best friend is an OB nurse in a 'hood' hospital. She really did stop a 14-year-old girl from naming her daughter "Angina". She convinced the kid the wait until her parent got there before filling out the baby's paperwork. TRUE STORY #1

TRUE STORY #2

My mom used to teach remedial math in a 'hood' junior high. YES... she had a little girl show up on her roster named MehNajahToi Jones. Just say that first name out loud for full effect.

No but real talk? My best friend is an OB nurse in a 'hood' hospital. She really did stop a 14-year-old girl from naming her daughter "Angina". She convinced the kid the wait until her parent got there before filling out the baby's paperwork. TRUE STORY #1

TRUE STORY #2

My mom used to teach remedial math in a 'hood' junior high. YES... she had a little girl show up on her roster named MehNajahToi Jones. Just say that first name out loud for full effect.

lol, those are bad.

Co2, I get the sense you really hate "stereotypical" black people, a lot.

And here's the video of the mom...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wREejL7r-S0

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

lol, those are bad.

Co2, I get the sense you really hate "stereotypical" black people, a lot.

"hate" is such a strong, strong term.

If anything, stereotypical black folx don't too terribly care for me. Especially the females. Whoo wee I got some stories that will straighten your pubes.

Whoo wee I got some stories that will straighten your pubes.

If I had them.

But your stories sound intriguing and entertaining... do tell. I may need some insight into how to deal with 'stereotypical' people in a socially acceptable manner in the near future anyway.

True Story #3, I saw a car with the personal license plate that read "TOYLEET". I went huh? Then saw the very afro-centric girl driving and realized it's probably her name. Then I felt like a racist for putting those together lol.

I went to elementary school with a girl named Latrine Dugger.

"hate" is such a strong, strong term.

If anything, stereotypical black folx don't too terribly care for me. Especially the females. Whoo wee I got some stories that will straighten your pubes.

If I had them.

Ewwwwww. :wtf:

And here's the video of the mom...

That was fuckin annoying and I have no idea what that lady said.