Assfault Junkies.... Really???

Casper

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please someone just lock this shit. These ebattles are frigging rediculous. Actually any battle between people who love bikes, riding, tracking, stunting, drinking, partying, etc is. I thought when I graduated college and left my frat. house I was done with these kinda things.

Yet I still find myself reading this, often.

Please someone just lock this shit. These ebattles are frigging rediculous. Actually any battle between people who love bikes, riding, tracking, stunting, drinking, partying, etc is. I thought when I graduated college and left my frat. house I was done with these kinda things.

Yet I still find myself reading this, often.

You should your dirty mouth or I'll shut it for you! GOT A PROBLEM!?!?

lol, agreedn but efights are eawesome

YES! another thread about us!!! Yea it all went really wrong lol. This has got to stop! We all ride and all love bikes,but this e-fighting seems to keep happening. We all just need to race!!!!!

I'm not gonna waste any more of my time to read past the first 2 pages, as I wasted FAR too much on the Lunatic & BusaHaughty threads, and I apparently can't even remember my password on the AJ site, or something was done with/to my membership over there, as I can't seem to log in & see what all the commotion is about that started it back up again this time :rolleyes:

I'm gonna make this statement about the situation as I see it........

Aside from maybe a dozen? people who have the diplomatic skills or complete lack of interest in all the bull$hit between these two sites & are able to travel back & forth between the worlds...... I dont' think these 2 sites will EVER get along..... PERIOD

Too much bad blood down the river, and something like this, that apparently was a joke, flares it all back up again like a bad case of hemorrhoids

I'm not gonna waste any more of my time to read past the first 2 pages, as I wasted FAR too much on the Lunatic & BusaHaughty threads, and I apparently can't even remember my password on the AJ site, or something was done with/to my membership over there, as I can't seem to log in & see what all the commotion is about that started it back up again this time :rolleyes:

I'm gonna make this statement about the situation as I see it........

Aside from maybe a dozen? people who have the diplomatic skills or complete lack of interest in all the bull$hit between these two sites & are able to travel back & forth between the worlds...... I dont' think these 2 sites will EVER get along..... PERIOD

Too much bad blood down the river, and something like this, that apparently was a joke, flares it all back up again like a bad case of hemorrhoids

I think it will be fixed! It wasnt even anything REAL that started any of this. If we all meet and ride we will all get along GREAT!

what do you mean? and your account should not have been messed wit at all!!

Wasn't it a misunderstood joke that started all the shit up again this time?

Apparently I just can't remember my password then