Thats a damnit!

alab32

"In this case it appears that the accident would have been prevented if the man had used a secure holster," Child said. "A good quality firearm also should not fire if it is dropped."
haha I like how he was crackin on Kahr

The man walked into the restaurant area, holding his wound and asked an employee to call 911. Police and paramedics responded to the call of shots fired inside the restaurant and ended up treating the man for the cuts to his arm. The woman also was treated at the scene.

come on people, this is why you should be as specific as possible when talking to a 911 operator. You don't want responders thinking they're responding to shots fired, when it was really an accidental discharge.

Well to be honest are you going running into the bathroom/backroom to check if it was a negligent discharge or someone just got shot?

Nope, I'm calling the police. "Sounds like a gunshot, I didn't see anyone come running out of the bathroom, and I'm not going in"

Well to be honest are you going running into the bathroom/backroom to check if it was a negligent discharge or someone just got shot?

Nope, I'm calling the police. "Sounds like a gunshot, I didn't see anyone come running out of the bathroom, and I'm not going in"

he came out holding his arm, asking for help

I don't know anything about Kahrs, but if it's an external safety type of thing he could have just not fully engaged the lever or some other goofy shit.

Sounds like that guy needs to carry a revolver with one empty chamber.

Or a big pair of those plastic scissors they give kindergarteners.

That might be more effective when he's tied to a tree with a helmet on.

If that Kahr went off on it's own it had a major malfunction. I would bet the owner handled it incorrectly and reported it wrong just so he wouldn't look like a dumbass. I can't think of too many guns (None.) that will just go off when dropped. There is more to the story and only the guy in the stall knows the truth. I own a Kahr PM9 that I am certain will not go off if dropped.

If that Kahr went off on it's own it had a major malfunction. I would bet the owner handled it incorrectly and reported it wrong just so he wouldn't look like a dumbass. I can't think of too many guns (None.) that will just go off when dropped. There is more to the story and only the guy in the stall knows the truth. I own a Kahr PM9 that I am certain will not go off if dropped.

Actually... I have to go back, but at Gander mountain they had a big sign posted for a recall on a pistol that said the drop safety was malfunctioning and to send it for repair. Also, it said you should always carry with safety on and the weapon unchambered.... lol

+1. There has got to be more to the story than that. If there isnt anything else, then there is more to the gun than the normal out the box gun. Well, no matter what, this story makes entertainment for us and thats all that matters! Ha ha ha...