Size 46 One piece leather suit for sale CHEAP!

Dubguy85

I have a Deathrage made in Italy 1 piece leather suit with armour size 46. This suit from what I KNOW has NEVER even been worn. Its stitching is perfect, and obviously never been down.I bought it off a guy, but it is to big for me....Its not the baddest suit out there, but will def get the job for some track days!

I'm 5'11" and 175, and its a little long and a little baggy on me....So hope that helps...

Let it go CHEAP $150

andysstuff001.jpg

andysstuff002.jpg

andysstuff003.jpg

Wheezle is coming to try it on Monday... I dont really wanna sell it unless someone comes and tries it on...Suits all fit different, and don't want people to make the same mistake I did...But mine was a little more expensive mistake....Oh well...

Wheezle is coming to try it on Monday... I dont really wanna sell it unless someone comes and tries it on...Suits all fit different, and don't want people to make the same mistake I did...But mine was a little more expensive mistake....Oh well...

Be careful you don't catch his herpes.

yeah thats why it took me so long to get mine.. tring on so many suits lol :p but andy you are like no bigger than i am and i wear a 38-40!!!