Chad Reed and Tean Suzuki!!! COngrats!!!

420gsxr1000

Well with still 2 more races in the outdoor Motocross series, Chad Reed Clintches the chanpionship, no one can numerically catch him. He IS the complete rider this year. Injury free!!!! and not a pussy so he could race. Also put up his own $$$ (not all the bidget but still) for the racing season. who bets on themselfs nowadays???? HE DID!!!!

again

CONGATS!!!! Chad and team zuki!!!!!

let the hatin begin!!!

Uh, yeah... Wins a championship with everyone gone. Just another season where he wins only when others are not competing.

Like Chad better this year as DeCoster and RC have helped him to be less a whiner and more focused on just racing, but at the end of the day, he still isn't the best.

Oh, and he didn't put up his own money for the outdoor season. You believe that and you're smoking some good shit...

So does Stewart's title last year not count because RC retired, RV was still on a 250, Alessi was hurt after Red Bud, and Windham and Reed were MIA?

Stewart and RC always battled. They never considered Reed an opponent. Ask me how I know what they say...;)

But, in the end, Stewart didn't have any competition really. Alessi isn't an SX guy and Windham falls off too easily. Reed was around. He was always hurt or letting everyone know why he couldn't win. He has a TERRIBLE reputation as being a whinner. Ask around. Not just coming from me, but a LOT of people.

This year was different. He had a good run in SX and while Stewart still can only lose to himself, it was never as it used to be. Chad was more humble and less whinny. Chalk that up to DeCoster and RC for helping manage the guy more.

In the end, Stewart was well respected by RC and RC was well respected by James. Reed? Always 3rd and unless one of them was hurt or out, he never was top 2...

Point is that it's racing and I know a championship is a championship. But, if you know the guy that would be a ringer to win is out, why wouldn't you want to race the series? In all honesty, RV would have won the thing had he not got hurt. Reed knows it, too... I also think Alessi might have had something as well... But, that's all hindsight and opinion...

Stewart and RC always battled. They never considered Reed an opponent. Ask me how I know what they say...;)

But, in the end, Stewart didn't have any competition really. Alessi isn't an SX guy and Windham falls off too easily. Reed was around. He was always hurt or letting everyone know why he couldn't win. He has a TERRIBLE reputation as being a whinner. Ask around. Not just coming from me, but a LOT of people.

This year was different. He had a good run in SX and while Stewart still can only lose to himself, it was never as it used to be. Chad was more humble and less whinny. Chalk that up to DeCoster and RC for helping manage the guy more.

In the end, Stewart was well respected by RC and RC was well respected by James. Reed? Always 3rd and unless one of them was hurt or out, he never was top 2...

Point is that it's racing and I know a championship is a championship. But, if you know the guy that would be a ringer to win is out, why wouldn't you want to race the series? In all honesty, RV would have won the thing had he not got hurt. Reed knows it, too... I also think Alessi might have had something as well... But, that's all hindsight and opinion...

I can definetly agree with that.

He's gay

KTM fag!!!! :)

Uh, yeah... Wins a championship with everyone gone. Just another season where he wins only when others are not competing.

Like Chad better this year as DeCoster and RC have helped him to be less a whiner and more focused on just racing, but at the end of the day, he still isn't the best.

Oh, and he didn't put up his own money for the outdoor season. You believe that and you're smoking some good shit...

well they should have either SHOWED, NOT gotten hurt....and as for the $$$$ they said it was an insurance police on winning the 1 plate or sum shit like that......HIS $$ BEFORE James S decided no and obviously before others got hurt during the season.......Villipoto i thought would have won if not hurt

So does Stewart's title last year not count because RC retired, RV was still on a 250, Alessi was hurt after Red Bud, and Windham and Reed were MIA?

+1 (see above)

....and all YOU whinners...#1 is #1...by an inch or a mile or 3 champ pts, becauswe "better" riders didnt feel like (puss) riding, or riders getting hurt during the season.

And Im not trying to defend Reed, but his riding schedule is ALL YEAR this year cause of outdoor then Aussie riding in his series there.....so next year when JAMES STEWART has been well rested for the SX season, Chad will be beat to hell....i just hate Bubba, not the hugest fan of Supercross, MOTOCROSS is where its at :)

when was the last time JS ran MX????

Uhhh, yeah... First of all, Sam Manuel is an SX only team. They don't have the budget to ride outdoors...

Second, The insurance policy is simply a deal where he gets hurt, he gets zero... Layman's terms of course...

Basically, it's like what RC used to do. Most top riders get a bonus for every top 5, some top 10 depending how good or not so good they are. Some top 3... RC was only going to get two bonuses. One bonus for every win. 2nd place? He got shit. If he won the championship, he'd get an overall bonus. Finish 2nd? He got shit... Reed pretty much was given the same deal of sorts...

Finally, Stewart won an outdoor National in circa 2008. Maybe you remember it? He went 24 and 0... Easy to forget, I know... Especially when he sucks so bad and is going to be burnt out by next year...:rolleyes:

Uhhh, yeah... First of all, Sam Manuel is an SX only team. They don't have the budget to ride outdoors...

Second, The insurance policy is simply a deal where he gets hurt, he gets zero... Layman's terms of course...

Basically, it's like what RC used to do. Most top riders get a bonus for every top 5, some top 10 depending how good or not so good they are. Some top 3... RC was only going to get two bonuses. One bonus for every win. 2nd place? He got shit. If he won the championship, he'd get an overall bonus. Finish 2nd? He got shit... Reed pretty much was given the same deal of sorts...

Finally, Stewart won an outdoor National in circa 2008. Maybe you remember it? He went 24 and 0... Easy to forget, I know... Especially when he sucks so bad and is going to be burnt out by next year...:rolleyes:

- only sx...too bad for bubba or not

-i didnt think it was the ins thing.....sounded different the way it was explained but i could be wrong. I know the deal you speak of but thats not what it sounded like. It sounded almost like it was vegas beting!!! lol

-and as for last year. Too bad he didnt want to defend his title!!!!! Reed MADE MX happen for himself this year. And as for the "burnt out comment", maybe thats JUST wishfull thinking on my part because its had to get burnt out only racing for 2 months or so out of the whole year :)

:popcorn:

- only sx...too bad for bubba or not

-i didnt think it was the ins thing.....sounded different the way it was explained but i could be wrong. I know the deal you speak of but thats not what it sounded like. It sounded almost like it was vegas beting!!! lol

-and as for last year. Too bad he didnt want to defend his title!!!!! Reed MADE MX happen for himself this year. And as for the "burnt out comment", maybe thats JUST wishfull thinking on my part because its had to get burnt out only racing for 2 months or so out of the whole year :)

:popcorn:

Trust me, I know what the talk was over the winter before he left Kawasaki and Fox Racing. I have a pretty good inside connection that handles wuite a few top riders in the country and am connected fairly well with MX/SX in general. Won't go into details, but you got a lot of things wrong and it's ok, but you really need to stopwhile you are ahead...

Kind of a lame outdoor series,... the competition just wasn't there. The man who stayed healthy squeaked one off. He's consistant,but I still can't stand him ... Fag (lol)

diasagree....many lead changes in the first half....then ppl stated getting injured, and thats when the brains make you finish the series....