Anyone interested in washing my bike?

954RRLuke

As some of you know my riding season is over with my arm being broken. My problem is that my bike is filthy and I can't stand it sitting in the garage filty for the next next three months. If anyone would be willing to stop by and give it a quick wash I will supply the booze and a meal. Please help!

nah... just a dude unable to wash his bike...

Luke, I PMd you about this. lemme kno... Im bored and its a nice day to take a spin to help a fellow rider.

I PM'd you man. The help would be appreciated. I just got back from the doc and he said things are looking positive. May not need to have the surgury if things continue to go well.

Nate stopped by and washed it. He got to take it for a spin as well for a reward. You should have seen the smile on his face when he climbed off of it. lol. He also helped me move some firewood around and Lisa mowed the yard. We got alot done yesterday. If anyone isn't doing anything Thursday night feel free to stop by. Lisa has to go to Boston so I'll just be chilling by myself here.

p.s.- No, I did not lose my arm just broke it in a really bad place and am in alot of pain so I'm just not able to do simple things like bend down to pick stuff up unless I take a double dose of the pain meds.