1987 Yamaha FAZER 750 $3800

ICEMAN

Selling for a friend. NOT FOR SALE BY A DEALERSHIP!!!!

1987 Yamaha FAZER!!!!

MINT, i repeat, MINT CONDITION!!!!!

This bike was fully restored and is in MINT condition. People who havent seen this bike before have asked if its brand new, thats how clean. not joking, i got asked today, lol.

8400 Miles

Aftermarket Exhaust - Kerker Header with an Erion Racing Muffler (this muffler looks better on the bike than the Kerker muffler) STILL HAS STOCK EXHAUST!!!

Original Wheels have been chromed

New wheel bearings and seals

New Tires

New Plugs

New Battery

New Fuel Tank and Air Cleaner Cover

Contact D.A. @ 419-680-2740

PRICE is $3800.... NO TRADES WANTED!!!!

3857539714_d4295b4582_b.jpg

3857540404_acbe2949cb_b.jpg

3857541062_45b7bcb407_b.jpg

3857541728_0fe03f885d_b.jpg

3857542424_de49b51667_b.jpg

3856752167_34588d47c4_b.jpg

3856754035_ce8e40fa63_b.jpg

3857544282_3531344b5a_b.jpg

3856743667_a4aaa4a157_b.jpg

You like walkin' the tightrope & livin' dangerously, don'cha ;)

Looks like a V-Max almost

i dont get it??

this motor is either 3 valves oer cylinder or 5 valves per cylinder, cant remember which... i think 5. inline 4 obviously.

VMax = Beast

FAZER = Mini-Beast

Edited by ICEMAN

Many a trip on the back wheel of a Yamaha Fazer. LOVED that bike. This thing looks showroom new. Price is collector only price, though. I understand why, but I'd be on some bike collector forums with that thing.

Ebay will surprise, you, as well... A lot of guys get good money for rare bikes on ebay...

Many a trip on the back wheel of a Yamaha Fazer. LOVED that bike. This thing looks showroom new. Price is collector only price, though. I understand why, but I'd be on some bike collector forums with that thing.

Ebay will surprise, you, as well... A lot of guys get good money for rare bikes on ebay...

yah ill let him know about ebay. didnt think about it, lol. he just knows im on like 25 forums. lol

thats awesome!! you should buy it and have a nice collectors bike, lol

I would consider it if were priced much lower. There is no way I would pay more than I payed for mine when it was brand new. I also don't buy stuff unless it is priced right and the sentimental value is not worth that much to me. It is a clean bike but I don't think Fazers are valuable collector bikes. Until I find a nice one that is priced right, the pictures of me and my Fazer will have to do.

Edited by Modern Synthetics

I would consider it if the priced much lower. There is no way I would pay more than I payed for mine when it was brand new. I also don't buy stuff unless it is priced right and the sentimental value is not worth that much to me. It is a clean bike but I don't think Fazers are valuable collector bikes. Until I find a nice one that is priced right, the pictures of me and my Fazer will have to do.

i guarentee he will work on the price!!!

cant just throw it up for a low price, b/c everyone wants to come down another grand from the low price, then get pissed when you say no. lol

• 6 months later...