New from Cincy

KL9 F4i

Hey everyone new to this forum... obviously.... pretty new to riding. I may have rode with a few of you this past sunday. I know I've met Darius he told me about this site (thanks darius, glad you made it home alright lol) and thank you serpentracer from the junkies for leading the way to shell haha ...Im also a member over at cbrforum and assfaultjunkies so i figured why not come on over here and see whats going on at ohio riders! hope to meet some of you soon enough and hopefully by soon I mean at the Junkies Bike Night! Laterrrr.

hey man it was cool to meet you. sorry we didn't really ride together, I just like to ride out front of the group. since it seems I like to ride faster than most of the other guys/gals. I can't drive 55. LOL

make sure you tighten those brake caliper bolts! LOL if you need someone to check your bike over hit me up. I have a plethora of tools. I can even change your tires.

Haha thanks man! nah its all good When you guys took off on turn one after the last stop at shell I about died although it did find that i rode better "trying" to keep up with you guys i was way more focused lol if you know them thank the dude who hung in the back with the vengance jacket on so i didnt get lost and the guy who i followed home down 75 ...swear i wont be such a noob to the roads pain in the ass next time ...yeah calipers are tight lol thanks again im sure ill see you around...ill probably take you up on that bike check....i need a few things looked over and im always down to learning new stuff

Haha thanks man! nah its all good When you guys took off on turn one after the last stop at shell I about died although it did find that i rode better "trying" to keep up with you guys i was way more focused lol if you know them thank the dude who hung in the back with the vengance jacket on so i didnt get lost and the guy who i followed home down 75 ...swear i wont be such a noob to the roads pain in the ass next time ...yeah calipers are tight lol thanks again im sure ill see you around...ill probably take you up on that bike check....i need a few things looked over and im always down to learning new stuff

the guy with the vengence jacket is david. the little group is the guys I usually ride with the most. usually a smaller group is a little bit easier to keep together etc.

:lol:

It doesn't bother me. I just use it as my default 'Cinci' welcome.. whenever I welcome Cinci riders' date=' that is. It's all good... maybe I should see a therapist. Yeah, one of those 'happy ending' therapists. Thanks, Mello. I feel better.. well, I will soon enough that is. :D[/quote']

No problem, fellow rider :)