T-shirt Design Contest

Casper

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For serious this time:

ORtshirt3-1.jpg

the "slogan" on the bottom can be changed, but hopefully to something along the same "who cares what you ride, just that you ride" thought line.

*Edit* just noticed I didn't have the back lined up right, opps; I'll have to go back and fix that.

3rd try is a charm! lol good job ET! love it!

For serious this time:

ORtshirt3-1.jpg

the "slogan" on the bottom can be changed, but hopefully to something along the same "who cares what you ride, just that you ride" thought line.

*Edit* just noticed I didn't have the back lined up right, opps; I'll have to go back and fix that.

:plus1: Are the motorcycle drawings made by you?

ORtshirt3-1.jpg

Where's the dual sport bike and the offroad bike? See how it is, it's all about cruisers and squids around here. No love for the people who leave the paved surfaces to have fun. :( Might as well call it Ohio Street riders. :tongue:

Okay I'm just mad because everyone is a better artist than me :lol:

ORtshirt3-1.jpg

Where's the dual sport bike and the offroad bike? See how it is, it's all about cruisers and squids around here. No love for the people who leave the paved surfaces to have fun. :( Might as well call it Ohio Street riders. :tongue:

Okay I'm just mad because everyone is a better artist than me :lol:

you forgot mopeds :lol:

Ok so I straightened some shit out and added the est. 2006 part.

ORtshirt4.jpg

and sorry for not putting every type of bike imaginable on the back of the shirt, I'm to lazy for that shit.

Awww come on just a dirt bike?

u16644668.jpg:p

Hell no, I can't draw worth shit. Google image search FTW! if they don't have a copyright under em, they are free for teh taking.

That's not true..... they are the property of the owner unless they release them. Finding it on Google is no different than scanning it from a magazine.

k didnt use the program yet to make the shirt but mine would say ohio riders on front and have the avatar of the guy slamming us in the other thread on the back and have the little dude that pisses on michigan standing over him " tea bagging"

do i win , do i win , sorry to much coffee

That's not true..... they are the property of the owner unless they release them. Finding it on Google is no different than scanning it from a magazine.

Actually, I've heard any image in Google images now falls under public domain if you didn't put a C on the image.

Edit: But that may not be correct

http://images.google.com/advanced_image_search?hl=en

You can adjust it to only show the usage rights you want.

Okay, so I'm dumb and don't know how to place images on the template.. anyway... my idea is to have the Ohio Riders logo on the front left chest with the est. 2006 info under or on top of it.

Then on the back, have the Ohio Riders Logo (Huge on the upper back) with website URL under that... and all the motorcycle manufactures logos in the middle, and have a saying like, "What ever you ride, there is a place for you" Or something like that on the bottom??

I would do the template, but can't figure it out without having to use MS-Paint

Okay, so I'm dumb and don't know how to place images on the template.. anyway... my idea is to have the Ohio Riders logo on the front left chest with the est. 2006 info under or on top of it.

Then on the back, have the Ohio Riders Logo (Huge on the upper back) with website URL under that... and all the motorcycle manufactures logos in the middle, and have a saying like, "What ever you ride, there is a place for you" Or something like that on the bottom??

I would do the template, but can't figure it out without having to use MS-Paint

I'll mock it up and post it for you. Busy day but I'll get to it.

Just to make sure I don't miss any.

Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, Harley, Buell, BMW, Triumph, Ducati, Victory, Aprilia, Yamaha ?

Edited by Likwid
Forgot Yamaha