T-shirt Design Contest

Casper

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would happen to our street cred if we had a Vstrom on our shirt?! I'm not sure if it was the crazy filter or that bike that made me dizzy :puke:

Lets see a HD sportster, a KTM 640, a Ully, and a V-strom. Your right! Here this will make it all better. :p

OhioRiders.jpg

In a sea of chrome the orange looked real pretty! :)

Who needs rideRs? :lol: My way sounds better, gonna have to change the site name to match the t-shirt now Casper. :)

Edited by buildit

Single color? Is price difference too much to have 2 colors?

For this contest, just one color. This is to replace the shirts we currently order in bulk.

If you have a multi-color design idea, feel free to send it to me. I'll take a look and see if it's something feasible for us to order in small quantities.

It didn't say in the original post if you wanted them emailed only... but here's a KISS one... figured I'd keep it simple.

Rocker says "Bringing 2 wheelers together since 2006" but that could easily be anything, I figured this was a tshirt design rather than a slogan contest.

OR-Tshirt-KISS.gif

Someone let waffles know, he might comeup with something good.

Since I'm in the process of painting my bike, I thought I'd deck out my helmet to match the scheme I have going on. This is what I have so far. Still have to work on the other side. Cheers.

IMG_3162-2_-3__tonemapped.jpg

IMG_3164-2_-3__tonemapped.jpg

For serious this time:

ORtshirt3-1.jpg

the "slogan" on the bottom can be changed, but hopefully to something along the same "who cares what you ride, just that you ride" thought line.

*Edit* just noticed I didn't have the back lined up right, opps; I'll have to go back and fix that.