2008 Vulcan 900 Custom **ONLY 1,345 MILES** Candy Green excellent condition $4500

Modern Synthetics

What, no comments. No - price to high, gay color, to good of deal must be salvage? Come on, give me something. I think the bike is a bargain at that price. It's like new with only 1,345 miles. What do you think?

Green is bad mojo on bikes... there better?

Also, for anyone interested, VN900 is overall a very solid daily rider. Also, EFI in case anyone cares.

I think I might know someone that is really interested in this bike. I'll probably see him on monday afternoon. I'll have him check it out then.

The bike is like new. If he is looking for a nice cruiser at a great price I assure you that he would not be disappointed with this bike.

The bike is like new. If he is looking for a nice cruiser at a great price I assure you that he would not be disappointed with this bike.

Now tell me friend, what will it take to get you on this bike today *slicks back hair* I assure you, I'm loosing money on this bike, but the boss says I gotta sell 10 this weekend. *fixes tie* Listen tell you what, let's sit down and talk some numbers, here follow me.

Now tell me friend, what will it take to get you on this bike today *slicks back hair* I assure you, I'm loosing money on this bike, but the boss says I gotta sell 10 this weekend. *fixes tie* Listen tell you what, let's sit down and talk some numbers, here follow me.

No need for me to get into the car salesman mode. I'll let you take this one. "VN900 is overall a solid daily rider. Also, EFI in case anyone cares." Thanks Bro. Whats your commission percentage?

No need for me to get into the car salesman mode. I'll let you take this one. "VN900 is overall a solid daily rider. Also, EFI in case anyone cares." Thanks Bro. Whats your commission percentage?

10% :-D

But really don't need a salesman for these bikes, the Vulcans sell themselves!

Lol in all serious, if I was in the market I'd take this off your hands.

So are you moving down to a Harley?

No, not moving down. I don't keep any street bikes long term. Aside from my Amsoil business I am also a motorcycle wholesaler. Due to the economy this year I have not had much luck selling to dealers or exporters so I have been selling some bikes to retail customers at wholesale prices in order to keep some units moving. This is one of those deals.