QuikZX9R

QuikZX9R

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry didn't get back I was actually out riding yesterday. I know you guys will probably rip me up cause I let riding get it the way of sitting on the computer talking about how awesome gear is. Are you guys sitting in front of your computer in your gear? So dragging knee is squidly? Dammit that all makes sense now Valentino Rossi, Eboz, Duhammel, Eddie Lawson all total squids. They are just going to ruin their sweet gear getting a knee down. Maybe you should contact them and explain how if they want to be cool they should sit in front of their computers all day and talk about riding but not actually do any riding. So how do you guys jerk of with your sweet one piece racing gear on while you post meaningless replies?

Wow. You really are as stupid as everyone says. I honestly thought they were all joking. Wow. Just wow.

His attire makes perfect sense. Camo is the perfect thing to blend into the environment. Can hide from the police, a chopper- whatever!! Hate to suggest he has to tuck the shirt in though. That 150lbs of back meat flailing in the wind as the shirt blows up is going to be like a neon light to the police. From nothing but invisibility, to neon white back fat with just a rush of air...

Damn it you guys are going to get this guy on a group ride and I'm without a bike to come along and watch. I wonder if the 250 would keep up?

Shouldn't have a problem blasting by this douche. The rider makes the bike fast...Squids usually crash. One day in Coshocton and he'll be picking pebbles out of his ass for a week.

And for more proof that the whole "I can go faster than the chopper" argument is idiotic. But before that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03N1DPS2Rk

Now our featured program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8Dz27qepY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJU1EhLwFQg

My guess if quick goes on a ride down to the twisties. The only gear you'll need for him is a spatula.

LOL, parks and the rest of the coshocton kids could give him the katana treatment.:lol:

that would def be interesting. :lol:

can i lead him? if he can keep up.

plus 1 you would make him work for sure

that would be both hilarious and sad...

dave can ride, but a harley leading a kawi? doesn't seem right...:nono:

this is tru dave can ride the shit out of that harley!!!

I rode on 2 ohio-winers rides the first one was actually a decent ride but we ditched the majority of the group and just the fast riders did 536. The second ride I wasted a good half hour of my life on a shitty ride led by a cruiser. But I am sure littlerod dave's tractor is super fast all 83 horsepower. I have over 19,000 miles on my 08 10R I had over 16,000 on my 04 10R, I have 49,000on my 9R and I had over 17,000 on my 6R but yeah I am a squid and they dont last so you'll have to do some of your ohio-retards math and get that to not add up to over 100,000 miles? But you guys do have way more posts so thats gotta mean you are better riders. But anyways I'll let you guys get back to jacking off while you talk about how good you think you are.