Sept 10th Mid-Ohio

c7fx

• 2 weeks later...

Mid-Ohio report.

The weather was perfect! The track was a little slick in the usual spots but after the first couple sessions that went away. For me the only problem area was the right hand turn entering thunder valley. The bike would get unsettled after the apex just over the hill. (Something had to be on the track)

Mid-Ohio did a great job the night went very smooth.

i have the head guy from indy ducati check the forks and he say they are ok,but after saturday crash i need change brake lever and clip on its little bend.i can still ride ,i pass today tech,and i order race rearset from italy.oh ,and i broke the upper fairing bracket.but nothing stop me to go mid ohio next weekend.

You mean Apex2Apex did a good job...

Any familiar STT faces in the staff crowd? Or, was it the same group from the last event?

I did see some of the usual suspects. Also Steve Bidlack, Brett Roubineck and I can't remember the other Mid-Ohio person ran more of the show. The guy from Apex2apex did do the riders meeting and ran control. Not much excitement as far as crashes or bad riders the night went very smooth.

Edited by c7fx

there was the same stt guy you ask him last time how he got there work for mid ohio

Young guy or older one? I just am asking as we want to make sure we know for making sure if they sign up as staff for us next time. There's some fragile information that can get out and we don't mind them using our staff, but we want to make sure STT's stuff and format stays STT...

Young guy or older one? I just am asking as we want to make sure we know for making sure if they sign up as staff for us next time. There's some fragile information that can get out and we don't mind them using our staff, but we want to make sure STT's stuff and format stays STT...

the older one.nice run on today race at mid ohio.nice time too 1:32.