All that is awesome...

dustinsn3485

...is in this thread.

So what you see here is a pair of tickets for Sunday's MotoGP in Indy. I just picked them up off a guy on Craigslist that posted and ad in the FREE section!!

He wasn't able to use them so he offered them up for someone that could. So basically I'll see everyone at the GP tomorrow!!!!

picture.php?albumid=360&pictureid=6994

good to hear you got to go, but you didn't look us up!!

I didn't have anyone's number that went I don't think...

I saw him!

This is true, I did run into Carie at one point and she said where everyone was sitting. I was on the complete opposite side of the grandstands. 8 rows directly above where Pedrosa low-sided to be exact. Those seats were pretty sweet.

On the flip side I wouldn't have cared where I got to sit, I went to the GP for free ;)

This is true, I did run into Carie at one point and she said where everyone was sitting. I was on the complete opposite side of the grandstands. 8 rows directly above where Pedrosa low-sided to be exact. Those seats were pretty sweet.

Holy shit! You were like directly in front of me!!! We were near the top, right in line with where Pedrosa low sided. Sitting with the group of rowdy Aprilia riders.

lol. did you guys go downtown at night?

Yeah, my buddy's RC51 fouled plugs on Saturday morning so he had to take the ride of shame in a cage to the track. We went back after the Aprilia party at the fairgrounds on Saturday night and fixed his bike in the hotel lot so he could ride it down to Meridian. We got there around 10:30, walked around till 12:30 and then grabbed some dinner at Steak & Shake and headed home. I didn't have any contact info for anyone that was at Indy so we just stayed in our group of 3.

BTW, Meridian at midnight was off the hook!

Holy shit! You were like directly in front of me!!! We were near the top, right in line with where Pedrosa low sided. Sitting with the group of rowdy Aprilia riders.

I did see a fairly large group above me and at some point some chick in a white t with blondish hair and a lot of clapping...I'm not sure what happened, but I did hear a lot of nosie.

I'm unsure if she had anything to do with the noise, but I didn't see anything on the track that merited clapping so I'm assuming it was something in the stands that I missed.