if my bike does not sell..

oldschoolsdime92

If my bike does not sell within the next week. I am going to head south for a big ride, probably down through Kentucky and down to the smoky mountain area. Would anyone be interested in this ride? Hotels in the p forge area were dirt cheap. I believe in the area of 70 bucks a night.

im looking at sept 11-12-13. Leave friday, be back sunday, I may have a buddy of mine fallow down in my pickup truck as a just in case. Thats unsure of at the moment. I belive the hotel room I had in gatlinburg earlier in the month was 69 a night during the week and jumped up to 79 on the weekend.

im looking at sept 11-12-13. Leave friday, be back sunday, I may have a buddy of mine fallow down in my pickup truck as a just in case. Thats unsure of at the moment. I belive the hotel room I had in gatlinburg earlier in the month was 69 a night during the week and jumped up to 79 on the weekend.

Summabitch, I'm camping in Michigan that weekend. If I don't go, one of my roommates will cut my nuts off. Trust me, she's crazy like that.

Man, the rooms are cheap enough. id flat out pay for it. or split it. maybe Id pay for one night. someone else pay for another or somthin. I wont let my buddies sleep outside.

Ahh that would be cool, but...i would rather do that ^^ than have someone pay for me lol. This sounds like fun, and i'm definitely up for it. My brother, (not a member) might be interested in this too. Keep me posted on what your planning man. :D

subliminal message-you should trade me that vstar for the f3- hehe.

Yes, I have every intentions of getting another buy. Suzuki came out with the new gladius. I sat one a few different ones at different dealerships, and decided that's the bike for me. Its extremely comfy, the ratings and reveiws are great. So the f3 has to go so I can pay off some other debt and then I can save up a down-payment and have my gladius by spring.

use pricelines "name your own price" it is amazing, you have to give them a credit card and you choose the star rating and area of the hotel, but not the specific hotel and you put in your own price...i paid 69 bucks a night for a 3 1/2 star upscale hotel in orlando on disney world resort...during spring break! just remember this...go extremely low, they will tell you the average rate, cut it in half or better. Try a 3.5 star for around 35-40 a night an go from there.