Should i stay or should i go?

Giantxtc

:rant:

Ok, an update to life in Cbus since moving here July 2nd 2009. I think it is time to go back to California. My truck was broken into again. :villagers: Second time it has been broken into and this time the bastards tried to steel it and got a block away before dumping it. I swear i must have done something so wrong to deserve this karma. I can't get out of my lease and am stuck here in the same complex. Unfortunately it will cost me 1400 bucks to move out not including the move in costs of a new place. I am ready to buy a gun so does anyone Know of a good dealer. I will gladly take a life from a thief and do jail time for killing the mo fo who i catch steeling from me again. God help anyone i catch messing with my bike. Cbus sucks ass for me now and i am ready to move on. Going to get my weapons license as soon as i can get into a class.

Anyway i had to thow a few things and bitch to the world so thanks for ear. :mad:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck..... I never thought Ohio was very bad..... I never lived in the city though, nor do I ever want to.... You may want to just hold on till your lease is up and then move to the burbs.... or farther....

I had an employee tell me he got out of his lease due to crime in the area. He went to court and the judge let him out of his lease.

And not to shit on you, but since I've been receiving the Westerville area newspaper for the last 5 years, Little Turtle area has TOo many reports of thefts, B&Es and auto theft. Mostly in the condos and apts.

I'd consult a lawyer and see what your options are. You shouldn't have to live that way.

I'll pm you mt number.

I had an employee tell me he got out of his lease due to crime in the area. He went to court and the judge let him out of his lease.

And not to shit on you, but since I've been receiving the Westerville area newspaper for the last 5 years, Little Turtle area has TOo many reports of thefts, B&Es and auto theft. Mostly in the condos and apts.

I'd consult a lawyer and see what your options are. You shouldn't have to live that way.

I'll pm you mt number.

Thanks, this shit kills me and i guess maybe i just need to do more research before i move into a place. I should have taken some pictures of my truck before it was towed to the shop but i was so pissed off i was not thinking to clearly. I am finding out that little turtle is a high crime area even though it is nice.

Chris,

Check out Vances on Cleveland Ave. for your firearms needs!! I love Cali too...Dad lives in Canyon Lake...If we could we would be there now, but family comes first. If I were you I would be singin LL Cool J's CLASSIC "Goin back to Cali" :D Sorry for ur luck if ya need anything or any kind of help just give me a call. Dave

I wish it were that easy to leave but it is all rant and rave and being pissed off. I love the winter and can not wait for snow.

you obviously have never experienced an ohio winter...get out while you still can :D