Should i stay or should i go?

Giantxtc

i grew up in little turtle. never had many problems at all.

make sure you dont leave ANYTHING in your truck. nothing at all. 99% of stuff like that is crime of opportunity. id maybe wire in a kill switch or something so they wont be able to drive it away if they try again. get an alarm too. you just want to make your truck look not as appealing as the other cars and trucks around you. if they know you have an alarm, they will likely move on to an easier target.

true, if someone REALLY wants somethign they are gonna get it, but like i said, the majority is crimes of opportunity.

PS you cant shoot someone in ohio to defend property IIRC. only life.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to say. If you go it could be trouble. If you stay it could be double. :cool:

:lol:I dont know if I should neg rep you for knowing that song or pos rep you for not being skeerd to let us know you know it ! aw hell pos it is ' date=' even though you neged me you mean arse:p

you got what you pay for.pay more for rent and get to better area.

pay more ?? he's already in one of the pricier places around

move to coshocton and ride with us.

+100 on that we leave the house unlocked keys in the cars and bikes windows open that shit doent happen like that out here

and Ive got fam and friend in the turtle 10 seperate peeps some have been there better than 10yrs and non have had probs who'd you piss off ? I think someones tryin to run you off to get at that red headed girl of yours !:D

:rant:

Ok, an update to life in Cbus since moving here July 2nd 2009. I think it is time to go back to California. My truck was broken into again. :villagers: Second time it has been broken into and this time the bastards tried to steel it and got a block away before dumping it. I swear i must have done something so wrong to deserve this karma. I can't get out of my lease and am stuck here in the same complex. Unfortunately it will cost me 1400 bucks to move out not including the move in costs of a new place. I am ready to buy a gun so does anyone Know of a good dealer. I will gladly take a life from a thief and do jail time for killing the mo fo who i catch steeling from me again. God help anyone i catch messing with my bike. Cbus sucks ass for me now and i am ready to move on. Going to get my weapons license as soon as i can get into a class.

Anyway i had to thow a few things and bitch to the world so thanks for ear. :mad:

wow. may i ask, what brout you to ohio? i dont know the neighborhood you are living in but our realtors pushed hard for dublin or marysville since the job was @ honda, and we half a pack of our own. even b4 i stepped foot in central ohio, i had already done all my research about the schools, poverty, crime, neighborhoods, places of commercial growth, where the goodies were/and werent, and places to go/areas to avoid. for example, i love to hit the mexican grocery over off morse road but im not fond of the area. i go there to get the good carne asada.

cbus has been relatively good compared to a relocation to texas we did once before. it was horrible and left back to san diego months before my husband.

maybe its just not for you. my son ached to return home the first 12 months and then suddenly it stopped. i know find ohio to legit home and my two youngers' have grown up relatively here. i returned home this summer for about a month in sandiego/oc. for the first time ever, i didnt have that yearning for home like in other times, although there will always be the beach and mountains that i miss dearly. we live in corona and the 91 fwy/parking lot sucks ass and that was once thing im glad not to deal with any longer. that and the price of gas! so, where is home if you go back?

when you calm, maybe think about options in moving to a different neighborhood on the outlying areas of cbus. i have never had a problem here at all.:)

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck..... I never thought Ohio was very bad..... I never lived in the city though, nor do I ever want to.... You may want to just hold on till your lease is up and then move to the burbs.... or farther....

maybe the mgmt company has another property and they can be a little flexible towards a change in location given all of your problems? sublet?

also, i dont know what your age is, but sometimes young people get taken advantage of bc they don't think they have options....like, when you moved in, did you ask them if it was a safe area? you could make this argument. i dunno, im just saying. is the theft on the street or complex property?

Nice, I have a pretty nice 99 Tahoe two door Z71 that is lifted and has a roof mounted tire rack. The windows are limo black in the back and 30 percent in the front and everywhere i go people comment on it. It just goes to show that personal property is not exactly personal when some one wants it. I put a great deal of time and effert into my rides and it shows. Its the people who have no respect for others that put me over the edge.

wow. may i ask, what brout you to ohio? i dont know the neighborhood you are living in but our realtors pushed hard for dublin or marysville since the job was @ honda, and we half a pack of our own. even b4 i stepped foot in central ohio, i had already done all my research about the schools, poverty, crime, neighborhoods, places of commercial growth, where the goodies were/and werent, and places to go/areas to avoid. for example, i love to hit the mexican grocery over off morse road but im not fond of the area. i go there to get the good carne asada.

cbus has been relatively good compared to a relocation to texas we did once before. it was horrible and left back to san diego months before my husband.

maybe its just not for you. my son ached to return home the first 12 months and then suddenly it stopped. i know find ohio to legit home and my two youngers' have grown up relatively here. i returned home this summer for about a month in sandiego/oc. for the first time ever, i didnt have that yearning for home like in other times, although there will always be the beach and mountains that i miss dearly. we live in corona and the 91 fwy/parking lot sucks ass and that was once thing im glad not to deal with any longer. that and the price of gas! so, where is home if you go back?

when you calm, maybe think about options in moving to a different neighborhood on the outlying areas of cbus. i have never had a problem here at all.:)

Don't get me wrong but i love most everything about ohio. I know it is just bad luck. This could have happened any where in the world. I am just pissed off. I have lived in Virginia, California, Colorado, Florida and New Mexico. I know the crime rate goes up when the economy goes down. My girl friend brought me to Cbus and she wont leave so i guess i am stuck here. :rolleyes: I am a pretty respecfull guy and am willing to help out most anyone. I just flip out when people take things that do not belong to them. I am just going to have to be more careful. I spoke with the apartment management office and they say i can't break my lease. I will speak to an attorney to see if i have a case but i doubt it. I like my neighbors and all and the area is pretty nice. I have only been here twop months so all of you are my friends in the area so you get to hear my rants and ravings. :D

columbus car audio usually isnt to bad

They're really the only one that I know of other than the big-box places, like Worst (Best) Buy. I would stay with the local small business type shop, as their installers usually are better.

I install all my own electronics, especially since the only shop I would trust with my vehicles clsoed and sold out to Columbus Car Audio a couple years ago.

get full coverage and and just let it go bro. its a car / bike whatever. i understand its yours and no one should touch it. problem is thiefs dont give to shits about ur stuff. they look at what can i get for it after i grab it.

:rant:

Ok, an update to life in Cbus since moving here July 2nd 2009. I think it is time to go back to California. My truck was broken into again. :villagers: Second time it has been broken into and this time the bastards tried to steel it and got a block away before dumping it. I swear i must have done something so wrong to deserve this karma. I can't get out of my lease and am stuck here in the same complex. Unfortunately it will cost me 1400 bucks to move out not including the move in costs of a new place. I am ready to buy a gun so does anyone Know of a good dealer. I will gladly take a life from a thief and do jail time for killing the mo fo who i catch steeling from me again. God help anyone i catch messing with my bike. Cbus sucks ass for me now and i am ready to move on. Going to get my weapons license as soon as i can get into a class.

Anyway i had to thow a few things and bitch to the world so thanks for ear. :mad:

You guys are awesome. I have full coverage so the truck will be repaired and i am not worried about it getting fixed. Just needed to rant for a bit. I will check out Cbus car adio and see what they have. I would love the barn and the stripper pole can stay. :lol: