BLINK 182 Show CANCELED for tonight at Blossom

Tomcat0403

For everyone that has tickets for tonights show at blossom (i am not one of them) Blink-182 has canceled their show tonight due to the death of DJ AM...Please dont take my complete word on it and confirm the news as it has not been released officially yet that i know of.

blink 182 was the first concert i went to. years ago. i think it was at blossom too.

i thought they split up?

Yeah, they did for years, but now they're back together and making a new album. They are probably the only albums I've ever bought where I would like ALL of the songs instead of a few like how most are.:cool:

Wait, people still listen to Blink 182?

:nono:

That's kinda what I was thinking.

Blink 182 was gods gift to alternative rock. Love'em!

Thank you Nick.

blink 182 was the first concert i went to. years ago. i think it was at blossom too.

i thought they split up?

They did but they are back now.

Fixed it fer ya!

You're confusing them with Radiohead. Blink 182 was god's gift to vapid teenagers. Easy mistake I guess.

Wat?! Punk isn't dead. Green Day is back and better than . . . wait, no they suck.

Green Day does suck

Yeah, they did for years, but now they're back together and making a new album. They are probably the only albums I've ever bought where I would like ALL of the songs instead of a few like how most are.

Same here.

yea the split and the lead singer of blink created Angels and Airwaves (AvA) during their break, which produced two good albums, never mainstream though.

Mark and Travis created +44

<3 for blink.. i've always loved them and the spin offs that were created from them....

Your my hero Jess

lol, I've seen about 100 people today at cedarpoint wearing blink 182 shirts... I thought it was a joke

I was not there.

i used to listen to thim back when i was youngster

Nice

blink 182 is still a fuggin band...lol

I even blew a raspberry on a fat dj's man boob for blink 182 vip tickets

:lol:

The concert is September 30th. I got my tickets. One of my favorite bands.

Blink 182 - Where's my asian friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE21Qwa3_Kg

The power of crap compels me...

I once saw Blink 182 for 5 bux in San Jose, CA in the early 90's, before they became famous. The only reason I went was due to a girl with a huge rack who begged me to take her. The only part I enjoied about the show was watching her jump up and down. Maybe the best $5 I ever spent.

But, pop punk still makes me want to punch nuns.

Blink is about as punk rock as the Beach Boys. GreenDay is a close second to that title. Jeesus.. how old am I? Have any of you children ever listened to The Ramones' date=' The Clash, or even the Dead Milkmen?? Here.. listen to The Queers and then tell me Blink or Green Day is punk. Go fuck off you fucking Nancy Boy cunts. :mad:[/quote']

Pop punk dude. Completely different animal. Its like what Disney is to Metal.