I'm Kinda a big deal

Dubguy85

Your lady looked a little shy.:lol:

Your speach was scripted...no? You did well.

NO...not scripted...I wish i could change answers now..but it is what it is..they caught me off guard..apparently I love customization..LOL...and carbon fiber..LOL I'm an idiot...I wanted to talk about the clothes, bikes, girls etc..but all that would come out was customization and carbon fiber... :eek:

NO...not scripted...I wish i could change answers now..but it is what it is..they caught me off guard..apparently I love customization..LOL...and carbon fiber..LOL I'm an idiot...I wanted to talk about the clothes, bikes, girls etc..but all that would come out was customization and carbon fiber... :eek:

Damn, that's pretty sweet man. Uhhh...so...did you happen to get that foreign chick's no....by chance? Just asking. :D

:lol: That's funny right there. My mind works the same way. I'll say shit on the spot then later go...."wtf was I talking about!" :lol:

Damn, that's pretty sweet man. Uhhh...so...did you happen to get that foreign chick's no....by chance? Just asking. :D

:lol: you didnt see him with his arm around his girl at the end? i guess that would be kind of cool if you tried to get with another female in front of your lady and they both went for it :lol:

Lol thats a negative..Not sure my gf would approve ... She seemed like a youngster though... But old "enough" I'm sure :p

No...i'm sure she wouldn't lol. And...i'm not single either....but i'm sure some of the :leghump: around here...are wondering? You gotta look out for your freind's man! :p jk.

True test of love? lol. Should have asked your girl to get the duc girl's no for the guys on here. And to see if she believed you...doubt it. Might get one of these. :bigfinger:

:lol: you didnt see him with his arm around his girl at the end? i guess that would be kind of cool if you tried to get with another female in front of your lady and they both went for it :lol:

Oh i did haha. I really didn't mean for HIM. Your telling me...some of the guys here wouldn't snatch that Italian chick up? :D

I know what you mean.

Friday nights I go out looking for customization and carbon fiber... :D

apparently I love customization..LOL...and carbon fiber..LOL

:lol:

Not that I think I would have done any better.

pretty girls make you forget stuff:D