Held Thrux Gauntlet Gloves

RSVDon

I've got a set of Held Thrux for sale. Bought them from STG and I thought they fit fine, but after using them on the bike they are too tight for me.

Made of calf-skin with carbon fiber knuckle and kangaroo-skin palms. Flat stitching and double velcro straps make them really comfortable and keep them on. They are lined with a woven microfiber material. They were used for maybe 4 or 5 rides, no rain, still aren't worn in. They are size 7 and black in color. I love these gloves and will be buying a larger set of the same glove when these sell.

Here's the manufacturers page with sizing chart.

http://www.heldusa.com/thrux.html

I'm asking $90 + shipping if not local.

30ee85c9.jpg

647865ed.jpg

fd1e43e0.jpg

efe98d57.jpg

516a6932.jpg

Edited by RSVDon

• 4 months later...

Wish they would fit me, but I think they are too small. Something weird, I dont remember where I heard it, but your glove size is supposed to be the same as your shoe size. So being the curious foole, I went to the Held site to see how they measure glove size. I did a little paper strip around my hand like Held showed and measured it.

-My shoe size? - 9 -- The paper strip length? 9 inches exactly. --> Fricken weird.

MD

• 2 weeks later...