Everything you need for sale cheap

ousley99

Dude, where did that post go the fuckstain that posted "Money Management" lessons. Im gonna toss this out there, but if the person who posts that reads this, shoot me a PM, I ll not only show you money management skills, but then a little something extra. No, thats no threat, its a promise. Man up.

Ous. dude good luck with all this stuff man, like posted above, good dude, legit stuff, taken care of. And this dude know's how to ride.

Dude, where did that post go the fuckstain that posted "Money Management" lessons. Im gonna toss this out there, but if the person who posts that reads this, shoot me a PM, I ll not only show you money management skills, but then a little something extra. No, thats no threat, its a promise. Man up.

Ous. dude good luck with all this stuff man, like posted above, good dude, legit stuff, taken care of. And this dude know's how to ride.

The quote was from my user cp wall

"Maybe now you've learned how to be mature with money and manage it better."

In the worst economy since the seventies?

Unemployment at 16% by the not quoted govt source?

Stuff happens.

Whoever the poster was must be a financial genius.

picture.php?albumid=620&pictureid=7122&thumb=1

What a dumbass thing to say.

Um, your ex-wife isn't on the board is she?

Ex-Mother in-law, ex-girlfriend?

Seems like a bitch comment.

On the other hand, pay as much attention to it as it deserves.

I'll start, YAWN!

• 2 weeks later...

Just sold the brake rotors...soo

now for sale is the whole front brake set, including:

M/C and Reservoir, Lines, CALIPERS, and Pads. Everything is still connected and wouldn't even need bleed.. $100 obo

I also still have a brand new in the plastic Puig Wind Screen. $40

Shit I might as well sell the rear sets, and rear brakes too! What about the Clip-ons? Fuck it! What you want?

Sorry to hear you had to do the 7,But things will work out for you. Hell you may be better off after the seven.I had to do it last year and somethings are better but its just a bitch to get re established, The guy at the court when you go to the hearing is quick,simple and to the point,alot of y or n answers.

Edited by rick37

hey meant to ask ya how things going pimp... i mean considering.. havent heard from your busy self in a bit

Im doing good man.. Start at OSU Med Center on Monday! Taking 14 credit hours at CSCC for now until I get registered at OSU and start working toward the college of nursing!

how the hell you doing you married bastard?! lol

Sorry to hear you had to do the 7,But things will work out for you. Hell you may be better off after the seven.I had to do it last year and somethings are better but its just a bitch to get re established, The guy at the court when you go to the hearing is quick,simple and to the point,alot of y or n answers.

Cool.. appreciate the info...

I figure there's now way I can dig myself out of the hole in the next 10 years so fuck it, im starting over! Bout to turn the bike in, in the next 2 weeks..

um its the cheap brand?! lol.. not sure i forget.. It was like $50 on sale at the pony so its nothing special, but it works great. twizted has the same stand

so long as it works and will hold up for at least this winter use thats all I need. i'll take it

so long as it works and will hold up for at least this winter use thats all I need. i'll take it

Ive had it for a year, and stored my bike on it last winter... not much can actually go wrong with it.. Im in Hilliard whenever you want to come check it out. email or call me for directions if you decide

bummer kid, hope things start to look better for ya... whatchya doin at the med center?

I'm an EMT/PCA in the Clinical Decision Unit. We get Emergency Dept patients who could possibly be having a heart attack and need to stay 24 for observation, and also overflow from the ED and ICU. I'm hoping to get into the college of Nursing by next year!

How the hell have you been?! Haven't heard from you in forever!

Ive had it for a year, and stored my bike on it last winter... not much can actually go wrong with it.. Im in Hilliard whenever you want to come check it out. email or call me for directions if you decide

sounds good to me, I'm actually up in Cleveland though. I might be coming down to Easton for a movie premiere Friday night however, still haven't figured that totally out yet though