Leaked Shot Of The Ducati Viper

NightRider

Here is a CLAY image of the Ducati Viper. If you have the motorcyclist magazine...there's an actual non clay pic of the viper on page 16.

Supposed to rival the V-max, in terms of power, etc. To ME, this bike looks absolutely awesome.

Pic.

Ducati-Vyper-cruiser-concept-clay.jpg

I'm not a big fan of the Duc's except the monster's and 1098. But i do like the concept of this bike. Hopefully it's not a 40k bike.

What do you think? :D

I'm thinking "Indiana" and' date=' if memory serves, it sure wasn't pretty. :nono:[/quote']

Huh? I thought if anyone would like an "ugly" bike...it would be you mang. I am disappointed. :(:D

Let me re-word what i said. That is a picture of the Viper...made out of clay. They have what appears to be a real, functional viper in Motorcyclist magazine.

Not a fan. The closest thing Ducati should ever make to a cruiser is the Monster.

I'm thinking "Indiana" and' date=' if memory serves, it sure wasn't pretty. [/quote']

It's apparently a perennial favorite for 'Top 10 Ugliest Bikes', and for good reason.

Edited by Hailwood
kan't speel

Not a fan. The closest thing Ducati should ever make to a cruiser is the Monster.

It's apparently a perennial favorite for 'Top 10 Ugliest Bikes', and for good reason.

How? How long has this bike been in production? I just heard about it.

Shut your mouth! Gemma is beautiful.. maybe a little dated' date=' but she still has what it takes. ;)[/quote']

You stick stuff in her tailpipe...don't you? :wtf::p

why oh why can't this be love?

Just for IP. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujnH4yNqL8E