Would anyone like to go to cedar point with me?

Mr Anderson

I was thinking about going to cedar point before it closes. The Halloweekends are coming up. Group discounts as well. I was thinking about going on a Saturday September 19th or whatever. Hours are noon to midnight. My friend is going with me but thats is so far. :popcorn:

Are you looking for a date Mr. A, cuz, you're really not my type. :lol:

Wish I had the money and time to go. Been quite a while since I have been there. Maybe next year.

lol a date would be nice but I don't really have that may friends who are girls. I went last year and it was fun. It rained and I got to ride every ride with no lines. Rollercoasters scare the crap out of me but I ride them and hang on for my life.

are you caging it up there or riding? I grew up in the town right next to cedar point. I haven't been home in a while...

Depends on what the weather is like for that day. Probably going to cage it because its a 2 hour trip and I will be the for at least 10 hours. I will be tired and riding home at night for 2 hour trip is not a good idea.

i would like to ride up, but I am no longer allowed to make decisions on my own (wife)... I'll have to check with her. If it is that I can go, you guys would be more than welcome to stay in my parents cabin, if you don't mind 2 very friendly cats...free pussy!

i would like to ride up, but I am no longer allowed to make decisions on my own (wife)... I'll have to check with her. If it is that I can go, you guys would be more than welcome to stay in my parents cabin, if you don't mind 2 very friendly cats...free pussy!

lol Thats sounds like a plan. I just got another vacation day at work. Do you goto cedar point 2 days or just one?

Did you ride up there? Was it nice and crowded?

Caged it, wife wanted to take the car, and after the long long day a cage was kind of nice for the drive home.

We went Wednesday... longest line was Maverick at 45 minutes, everything else was practically walk up. 1 day is plenty, unless you've never been to an amusement park it's easy to get everything you want to do done.

Yeah, one day was usually enough for me. I think two days would just wear ya out and might get a lil boring.

two days of CP would definitely wear ya out but we used to do a weekend there every August with the family for years and would do Soak City on the 2nd day as a more relaxed day yet still filled with fun

id go with ya bambi mainly cuz you crack me up and I wanna find you a girl but this weekend is the races at mid ohio and next sat is out because Ive commited to a cookout party on sun that Im skeerd for my well being if I miss "she would hurt me" and if iz at CP till midnite id miss it fo sure and the weekend after that we taken the quads outta town

id go with ya bambi mainly cuz you crack me up and I wanna find you a girl but this weekend is the races at mid ohio and next sat is out because Ive commited to a cookout party on sun that Im skeerd for my well being if I miss "she would hurt me" and if iz at CP till midnite id miss it fo sure and the weekend after that we taken the quads outta town

I gotta ask, where'd the name Bambi come from?