You can run from the chopper, but you can't hide from QuikZX9R

Disclaimer

I'll save the ride recap for another thread (I'll probably crosspost the link here later), but long story short - Guess who showed up, video camera in hand, to the Zanesville Wendy's on Rt. 60?

It was myself, Greg, John (Turbo810), and three other guys I just met - I met them and didn't even get their names (sorry fellas, you're cool, but I'm not good at exchanging pleasantries - I'm sure Greg knows them).

We stop to grab a bite to eat at that Wendy's... we were there for maybe 15 minutes and a big guy that looked like this:

DSC00024%20%28Large%29.jpg

came in with a "Sluts <3 Me" black T-shirt on, video camera rolling in hand, and started in on "Oh look, it's the Ohio Posers" over and over. Apparently we're posers for stopping for a bite to eat after 200 miles? Jon and I were the only OR.net members in the whole outing, so the other guys in the group were all WTF? :wtf: Who is this guy?

He proceeded to ask if we speed and run from the cops... all on camera. Jon put a huge kibosh on that, with a hearty "No". Then he asked where all our gear was (It was right in front of me, my jacket, helmet, gloves, and I was wearing my boots)... and Greg goes "I left mine in your moms bedroom" and proceeds to say something about being pretty brave to be videotaping 6 guys he's never met. I hope that camcorder he had has anti-shake technology, because that's all the rest of the tape is going to be. We asked him nicely to shut off the camera, but he said "Public place" so whatever... no sooner did that happen then the manager came out, asked if this guy was with us (We said "Hell no, he's bothering us with a camera"), and made him shut the thing off. The manager offered us free frosties for the hassle - we thanked her, but no one took her up on it.

He went outside to be with his 'buddies' - we saw a GSXR 750 and (2) other ZX-10s (I think?). Jon and I stayed inside along with another kid, but the three others went out to talk. From the story I got, a friendly ride was offered, but declined by QuikZX9R because of "the douchebag you guys are with" (me). It was countered that he shouldn't worry about it if he's so fast, he'll be way out ahead anyway. Declined again. Then another kid that I was riding with piped up about how his chicken strips were huge compared to mine on the SV, then one of the guys said that his buddies used to ride with the guys in New Philly, but they were too slow, so he quit. Ohh, and I guess Quik is pissed that he was banned from here before he could post pics of his odometer to prove he rides 19k miles a year? :rolleyes:

I'm sure more was said over the 20 minutes they were out talking - but those are the highlights. Jon, myself, and the other kid left to grab the other three - of course Quik had nothing more to say other than I need to get home to post up on here. :D I <3 u guys (and gals).

But, I wanted to make ya'll aware, there may be a video of me on their site (ourbikesdontleak.com) busting on ORDN as "Ohio Posers".

ohioposers.jpg

^--- from his website (http://ourbikesdontleak.com/ohioposers.htm) Sounds like a huge case of penis envy to me.

I have no idea how he tracked us to Wendys or what his goals were for the tape, but obviously he's a creepy guy who's lacking in maturity.

Edit: The actual ride recap can be found here - http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?p=322108

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin, I cannot place enough smileys like this (:lol:) in this post to even explain the amount of lulz that your story provided. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I found this line in his little page quite ironic.

"Poser...by doing things like: purchasing a motorcycle..."

:lol:

Does this guy not realize that he is the tool in this situation? Is he serial?

wow thats creepy as hell, Justin. You have found yourself a psycho stalker!!!

We had a crazy dude like that do something similar to us at our meet up for rides down here last weekend. However it ended way better as the dude ended up crashing on our roads after trying to get the guys to race him. they declined of course and he sped off after them and proceeded to eat shit 1/4 of the way into the ride... I would expect nothing less from this douchebag

It was kinda funny. You could tell he was the kind of person that got the hell kicked out of him all the time when he was younger. You know the mama's boy type. At least that's the impresion we all got from him. In fact I'm sure he still lives at home with mommy @ 30 years old.

Ok enough picking on the handycapped.:D

I'm still reeling over the fact that we just happened to be in Zanesville at a Wendy's, completely unplanned, and he's there stalking w/ a video camera.

I felt kinda like a douche just for the fact that the guys I was riding with had NO clue who he was... I recognized him, and I know he recognized me, or my bike, but none of the other guys are even on ORDN, except Turbo and he wasn't aware of the photoshop work I've been doing. So, I just felt bad that my internet drama spilled over into real life and ruined lunch for the crew because they just happened to be in the wrong place at the right time.... with me.

Basically I got a lot of flack about "being an Ohio Poser" and "the guy that posts 'lol' to everything" (because there's nothing more important than my post count on here :rolleyes:) and "having no life because I'm on ORDN ALL the time" - not that I had just ridden 200+ miles down 83, 78, 555, 60 or anything.

It was cool for Greg and the two guys I hadn't even met to go out there and talk with them (after he was kicked out of Wendy's), do a little friendly trash talking and have my back - I wouldn't have expected that. I surely didn't want to get involved in anything, physical or otherwise.

I'm just appalled that this guy is 30 years old, and he's got nothing better to do than follow "Ohio Posers" around with video cameras. It's pretty pathetic, but if that's the image he wants to project for himself - that's on him. I just basically kept my mouth shut and let the non-OR people talk. It does take some balls to assume ALL the guys were ORDN people and he's pretty lucky it didn't get ugly, not so much from me, but the other guys who had no idea who this guy was and WTF he was doing taping them.

And for that, I apologized to them and explained this whole backstory.

Congrats Justin..... You've got your own stalker now too!! :D (I mean.... Besides Nick, of course) ;)

You guys turned down free frosties? WTF

EXACTLY!!! That's what I kept thinkin' too, as I was readin' :lol:

I'm right in the middle of my background check for my CCW... I don't need the drama or legal hassle of fighting with someone. No need to ruin the day more than it already had (we had 2 go down on the ride) - but that's neither here nor there. I'll get that posted up in another thread.