You can run from the chopper, but you can't hide from QuikZX9R

Disclaimer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to wonder if he really was banned or if that was just a story...

according to his profile his last activity was 09/09/09 at 1:44AM... so he's still trolling, I'm assuming.

Casper/Mods? Is this ban true or not?

On vBulletin even a banned user can show activity dates. The only way around it was to add them to the IP ban at the host level, then they can't display the pages.... that being said, he has a custom user badge which means either Casper created his own group or he's banned and that's the banned image (but he still has the member user title... so I'm thinking Casper applied it one off)

fucktard.gif

I'm starting to wonder if he really was banned or if that was just a story...

according to his profile his last activity was 09/09/09 at 1:44AM... so he's still trolling, I'm assuming.

Casper/Mods? Is this ban true or not?

ill check it out for you man

I see nothing wrong with a guy trying to make a little extra cash working for ODOT cleaning our roads. Though he must have to make quite a few stops to drop crap off as I don't see a trash bag anywhere on him.

Seriously though. everything I've ever read regarding safe riding techniques etc. never mentioned dragging your hand along the pavement.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not criticizing.....hmmmm... actually I am ..

What a stupid stunt.

Looking through the guestbook and pictures I see a member of ours has ridden with him. One of our very good experienced riders even...He's currently away on a cross country trip leading a few of our other members, but I'd like to hear an opinion from someone who has ridden with him...

I'd also like to know wtf quik's issue is with OR.net. Did we do something to piss him off?

I'd also like to know wtf quik's issue is with OR.net. Did we do something to piss him off?

Search for "QuikZX9R" and find the threads on speeding, and the one flame thread (Hint: QuikZX9R is the title of the thread) that split off from the speeding thread because the thread couldn't hold any more "stupid" without crashing the board.

Search for "QuikZX9R" and find the threads on speeding, and the one flame thread (Hint: QuikZX9R is the title of the thread) that split off from the speeding thread because the thread couldn't hold any more "stupid" without crashing the board.

I've read it all...he's entitled to his opinion...We didn't make him ride like an asshole squid.

Because he got flamed he doesn't like us as a whole? That's a bit shallow and self centered I would say.

Pretty sad considering I heard/read he was a 'Proud Parent'. :nono:

At that point, it's probably time you be a little less selfish and show some concern, if not for yourself, at least for your kid(s). I'm pretty level-headed, but if he would cross the wrong people at the wrong time on the wrong day, he's liable to face some serious consequences. I'm man enough to walk away from situations, even if I'm not the one antagonizing, but there's a lot of people in this world and a lot of guys who aren't going to think twice about getting physical. It'd be wise to grow up so at the very least, you don't put your kids/family through any drama.

So, if you're still trollin' around here Chris - heed that message.

When we met him at the gas station coming back from Coshocton the first time this year I thought I would make it down to New Philadelphia some Sunday this summer to ride with the guys. They all seemed cool enough and I thought it would be nice to learn some new roads from them. He seemed to have the respect and support from the other guys at the gas station as best I could tell from our brief meeting.

The thread he was involved in that took a shit was really regrettable and he could have survived it had he gotten the lay of the land a little better. When he purposefully comes in to shit in our sandbox is what pisses me off and then people who know him stick up for his nonsense. If any of you guys who I consider friends act like him do not expect me to come to your defense. I am somewhat loyal to a fault as most people with prior military experience are but it has limits. He may be faster than all of us here and ride twenty thousand miles a year but that doesn't insulate him from being an asshole.

I could understand some of his frustration when he rode with a few people from here that he thought the ride could have gone faster. So what you could have gone faster that doesn't make you king shit where you feel superior to everyone so you can belittle them. I have been on rides with people that were both slower and faster than me and both groups get my respect. If he would learn that lesson maybe he could have faired better. Don't come into someone else’s yard slinging mud and not expect to have some heaved back in your direction.

I could understand some of his frustration when he rode with a few people from here that he thought the ride could have gone faster. So what you could have gone faster that doesn't make you king shit where you feel superior to everyone so you can belittle them. I have been on rides with people that were both slower and faster than me and both groups get my respect. If he would learn that lesson maybe he could have faired better.

I must've missed that thread. I don't recall him ragging on ORDN people for being slowpokes? Who'd he ride with? Jinx said he didn't want to run 'em, and Jinx looks the least intimidating on a motorcycle - fistfight, that's a diff story.

I must've missed that thread. I don't recall him ragging on ORDN people for being slowpokes? Who'd he ride with? Jinx said he didn't want to run 'em, and Jinx looks the least intimidating on a motorcycle - fistfight, that's a diff story.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=312725&postcount=1

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showpost.php?p=314519&postcount=76

Running with Jinx or anyone, beating them or not still doesn't make a difference. Acting like a fool is acting like a fool.