We're lost - Trip Out West piccies

Earache

Aw man, you put a crappy local picture in the Western pic thread. :(

Crappy, you know not what you speak of! Not local, but not out west either...

...here's another picture...from the same not local spot, but far enough where you won't ride to because your seat hurts :rolleyes:...

P1020621.JPG

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome guys, I spent a few years in Colorado Springs in the service and rode a 500 Interceptor back to Columbus then again on a 700 Interceptor when I ETSed. That's a hell of a haul on those bikes, I was numb for a day or two. Been thinking about taking a "Wild Hogs" trip myself.... be safe!

It's all in good fun! Looks like these guys are having a really great time out there, fo sho! Not sure I could handle it on the bike, but I would LOVE to take a trip like that, and see more of God's creation.

I def ride it again but not on my 1000. F that.

Haha.. why I gotta be Lyle Lovett???

That was back in 88 in Colorado Springs. Bad hair day I guess. I was just posting up the 500 for jporter.

Yeah, that look is def the 80's all the way! Don't worry, it was cool back then. Now, not so much.

Thanks for posting that up, and taking the ridicule! I'd like to have one of those full farings for my 500 now! They are near impossible to find!

Edit: the aftermarket exhaust on it would be worth a small fortune now, too!

Yeah, that look is def the 80's all the way! Don't worry, it was cool back then. Now, not so much.

Thanks for posting that up, and taking the ridicule! I'd like to have one of those full farings for my 500 now! They are near impossible to find!

Edit: the aftermarket exhaust on it would be worth a small fortune now, too!

Wow you guys are old. I was alove for maybe a couple months. Great pics.