Ride Recap: NE Ohio running Rt. 555 on 9/6/09

Disclaimer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't drag the ladies into this... they're not to blame.

The only thing they're guilty of is their diet, and associating with Chris (Quik). It's not really about them.

But I know Japanese engineers would cringe if they saw the combo of Quik and his 'lady-friends' on a machine with a payload cap. of 380lbs.

I wouldn't drag the ladies into this... they're not to blame.

The only thing they're guilty of is their diet, and associating with Chris (Quik). It's not really about them.

But I know Japanese engineers would cringe if they saw the combo of Quik and his 'lady-friends' on a machine with a payload cap. of 380lbs.

moose jumped on the back of mine and im pretty sure bottomed it out completely :lol:

I have no control over this ride I just thought I would give Quik advanced notice so he can get his cameras ready. Jinx works six days a week so Sundays are his only day for riding. I just know Jinx would love for as many people as possible to show up because he likes leading large groups. Cruisers are welcome too.

I told him I was disappointed he didn't give the UP pre-ride speech:

"Everyone ride their own ride, don't worry we'll wait for you, we don't wanna see anyone go down"....

Jinx just says "ohh no no no, I'm just going to take it easy, slow pace for me today, I'm not going fast, I'm just going to ride in the back and watch you guys"

He tells the new kid (who found out about the ride from the bikestyles forum) "Are they trying to get you into popping wheelies and stunting and stuff?? :nono: That just tears up your bike, this'll be a lot more fun" then in the same breath as the (I ride slow, don't stunt speech) he tells us how he used to bracket race his bike....running 11.9's on ONE WHEEL and won two rounds of racing.

I know UP has his own stories about Jinx. :p

I have no control over this ride I just thought I would give Quik advanced notice so he can get his cameras ready. Jinx works six days a week so Sundays are his only day for riding. I just know Jinx would love for as many people as possible to show up because he likes leading large groups. Cruisers are welcome too.

There is a lot of lulz hidden here.

I told him I was disappointed he didn't give the UP pre-ride speech:

"Everyone ride their own ride, don't worry we'll wait for you, we don't wanna see anyone go down"....

Jinx just says "ohh no no no, I'm just going to take it easy, slow pace for me today, I'm not going fast, I'm just going to ride in the back and watch you guys"

He tells the new kid (who found out about the ride from the bikestyles forum) "Are they trying to get you into popping wheelies and stunting and stuff?? :nono: That just tears up your bike, this'll be a lot more fun" then in the same breath as the (I ride slow, don't stunt speech) he tells us how he used to bracket race his bike....running 11.9's on ONE WHEEL and won two rounds of racing.

I know UP has his own stories about Jinx. :p

Bikestyles?? How did it get on there?

I'm not sure about the kid on the red/gray R1 that went down, but the kid on the white one and the blue R6S were both bikestyles guys only because I heard the kid on the white R1 saying he posted it and the horse jockey (srsly, like 5'5" 110lbs soaking wet) on the R6S say that's where he read it.