Hayden a little mad after Misano wreck....

CbrGirl

Funny how the guy taping is more interested in knowing Valentino racing position is while all this is taking place ..I would be like ..."Holy shit did you just see that? :eek: "...

I guess that's what happen when you race at home in front of your home crowd.

Glad no one got hurt, but must suck fat one to be out of the race right after the start....all that prep work, out the window !!

Best part of that is around :17sec

Hayden: "who did it?"

Edwards: "He did!"

Here is there official responses to the crash off motogp.com Edwards comes thru like a true american not holding his tongue. Of course he has nothing to lose he doesn't ride for a Italian team.

“I thought I had the pace to easily be fourth and maybe fight with Dani Pedrosa for a podium but we are in Italy and occasionally you have to deal with an Italian rider who wants to be a hero and today that was De Angelis. Turn one at the start with 17 bikes is not the place to be going at race pace and he was never going to make through there. Today De Angelis is the guy who needed to be wearing Valentino’s donkey helmet.”

“I didn’t know what had happened until I was sliding through the gravel. Turn one is the most dangerous time to crash with so many bikes around you, it is unacceptable. I’ve been fighting with Andrea Dovizioso in the championship most of the season and now he has ten points on me with four races to go. That’s racing.”

Nicky's response is well coached and I'm sure he wanted to say more but the circumstances were against him. Riding for Ducati in Italy crashed by an Italian rider and no garrunteed ride for next year...

It’s easy to say it now but I just know I was set for a good race so I’m extremely disappointed. Maybe I wasn’t going to win but at least I could have run with the front guys for a while and given all the Ducatisti something to cheer, as well as picking up some vital experience and data for this machine.”

To be honest I had a feeling De Angelis might create some drama here. He’s at home and fighting for his job and when I saw him in the corner of my eye I just tried to gas it and get out of his way. Unfortunately he slightly clipped my rear wheel and that was the last I knew about it. I know in racing people can make mistakes and I have done plenty in my life but I’m not happy with Alex because this wasn’t racing - it was just stupid to try and pull a move like that on cold tyres, on the first lap. Anyway, we’re all okay and looking forward to Portugal.”

Bold print is prob. the only honest thing he said in the interview.

Nicky's response is well coached and I'm sure he wanted to say more but the circumstances were against him. Riding for Ducati in Italy crashed by an Italian rider and no garrunteed ride for next year...

He has already been confirmed on ducati next year. The confirmed during the week after indy.

Nicky is resigned for 2010 with Ducati :D