i was thinkin...

curby

Well, I would put full fenders on the front and back. Backs all the way down to a few inches from the ground and a big wrap on the front. But I am guessing that isn't your style. :D

So how about something that goes a quarter of the way around. So that it ends straight up from the center of your axle.

Like this:

IMG00041.jpg

IMG00035.jpg

... about fabricating a hugger fender for the warrior...

any thoughts.

Here is the Warrior without a rear fender.

(imagine a hugger mounted to the swingarm)

DSCN1505.jpg

Bro...can i haz your bike...pwweeese? :D

Really, bike looks great. But...put the fender back on man. Doesn't look right imo.

dont hurt urself

i think i did.

ha are you getting tired of getting getting crap thrown all over your back when riding?

i've never rode like that. lol i just had it off figured i'd post it. now that i look at it compared to a pic with the fender, i don't like it. so forget you ever saw this thread. :D

Whew!...for a moment I thought you were serious. The Warrior is already a sweet ride! BTW, I could swear you rode by my house a few days back. I live off of Easton near the Nimishillen twp line.

Heh... I think I rode past your house a few days back. In fact, I think I ride past your house everyday. Both your bikes are blue, right? I'm the guy on the rc51 or the xvs650 or 72 bmw. I live around the corner.