riding skills test

jermattak

I let a buddy use my 150cc scooter for his test. If you put a Honda Shadow right in the middle of the Slalom cones you only have about a foot between the cones and tires on each side so I think it would take a highly skilled slow skills rider to pass on that type of bike as the coes are not in line they are offset.

I also tried walking my 929 through going from lock to lock and barely made it through due to the lack of Turning radius.

I let a buddy use my 150cc scooter for his test. If you put a Honda Shadow right in the middle of the Slalom cones you only have about a foot between the cones and tires on each side so I think it would take a highly skilled slow skills rider to pass on that type of bike as the coes are not in line they are offset.

I also tried walking my 929 through going from lock to lock and barely made it through due to the lack of Turning radius.

after taking the msf course that shit is cake. i had never ridden before i took the course and could do it all with ease by the end. the U turn part is easier to turn sharper when youre actually moving and not just walking.