No turn Signals or Break light

yotaman88210

So My buddy tried putting a integrator kit on his Ducati 900ss and I think it worked for a few hours then it just took a shit. Now the turn signals dont work, front or back, and the break light stopped working too. All the fuses are good. The running light is on but thats it. Im tired of messing around with it and I REALLY want to ride comfortably with out the worry of this shit not working. I think Im gonna try replacing the flasher box, kinda looks like a Relay box. But if that doesnt work then I was just gonna takeit to the Ducati Dealer on E. Main and say "Here fix this Shit!" Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Kevin

• 3 years later...

I just did a custom mod to my undertail tail lights on my RC51. I used this tail light converter. Available at any trailer place for about $20. Works perfectly. Did you solder all your connections? I know it's almost impossible to screw up. Shit, I didn't look at the date on this! Way to dig

zn79xi.jpg