"Sons of Anarchy"

Fonzie

Anyone watching?

Just caught part of an episode a few weeks ago, after bein' blitzed by the commercials for the new season.

DVR'd it the other night, but still haven't watched

Some people I know like it....... Others have said it's a soap opera with leather vests :dunno:

Anyone watching?

Just caught part of an episode a few weeks ago, after bein' blitzed by the commercials for the new season.

DVR'd it the other night, but still haven't watched

Some people I know like it....... Others have said it's a soap opera with leather vests :dunno:

When i saw the commercials, i thought it looked pretty good. But...once i actually sat down to watch an episode...i quickly...felt like those "others" you speak of.

Too much talking, boring...to be honest. The episode i caught, dealt with more talking...than anything mc related.

This is the only show I watch period. I watched last season a few times, and basically this is the most bad ass show since The Donley Brothers which aired like 3 times, about some Irish mob family, that was just sick.

ANyways, yea I love this show, and last weekend on Sunday I watched a show about the true Sons of Silence based out of COlorado Springs. Its where this show comes from, and basically they do one hell of a job portraying the truth.

The first episode this season ends with a BANG, trust me. AMazing. I highly recommend it.

I watched it last year, I like it. One of the few shows I watch regularly. Looking forward to this season.

F/X does a good job with it's series. Rescue Me, The Shield, Sons. My only problem is that they show a season, and then don't show the next for like a year and half. Easy to lose interest. Used to love Rescue Me, but after the hiatus, just couldn't get back into it.

I watched it last year, I like it. One of the few shows I watch regularly. Looking forward to this season.

F/X does a good job with it's series. Rescue Me, The Shield, Sons. My only problem is that they show a season, and then don't show the next for like a year and half. Easy to lose interest. Used to love Rescue Me, but after the hiatus, just couldn't get back into it.

I just started watching Rescue Me this season, and absolutely love it. I should give Anarchy a try, but I have a hard time disassociating Katey Segal from Leela. :)

WOW!! Wouldn't have figured this thread to take off so fast

SAM CROWE!!! you don't threaten them... they take you out... I love SOA... IMO the best show out there in years.... as good as my last favorite show from the early 90's "tour of duty"

Tour of Duty was awesome.... But then any show that opens with "Paint it Black" would have to be!! ;) Used to LOVE China Beach & Dana Delaney too..... + another great opening song!

What's the SAMCRO stand for anyways? Sons of Anarchy somthinsomthinsomthin Order

the most bad ass show since The Donley Brothers which aired like 3 times, about some Irish mob family, that was just sick.

Black Donnelly's was kick a$$ for the first 2 or 3 episodes. Would've made a better mini series..... Came outta the gate fast & hard, but seemed to run out of story line quick

Try "Breaking Bad". Much better show.

I sincerely believe Bryan Cranston is an insane comic genius! He did a hilarious bit on Letterman?? last year when first promoing this show