"Sons of Anarchy"

Fonzie

Most of us can watch it on our phones, and you still don't even have cable?? You are technology challenged.

I'm just cheap and dont watch a lot of tv. Movies on the other hand are a different story. I got rid of my smart phone a while back (again to save money) so phone isint an option either. Lol, guess I am technologically challenged.

• 1 month later...
One of the few shows that I actually give a shit about and it is finally back. Looks like from 10-11 on Tuesday nights no one will be able to have any contact with me.

:plus1:

I'm so jacked for the season premier tonight!

Sux about little Hale... Now Big Brother's gonna have an even bigger hard on for the club

And WTH's Gemma doin' at her dad's?? I thought she stabbed the dude in the sack so she could get back to Jax & Clay

yea i thought the same thing too with Gemma. So I wonder what was written in the paper now. Because I thought the paper said something about the kidnapping of Abel

Excellent point... Had forgotten about that, & assumed the same as you

Bet maybe it was her mom's obituary, though she sure didn't seem too broke up about it if that's what it was. Plus... Clay & Jax didn't seem to know anything of it either

Excellent point... Had forgotten about that, & assumed the same as you

Bet maybe it was her mom's obituary, though she sure didn't seem too broke up about it if that's what it was. Plus... Clay & Jax didn't seem to know anything of it either

Have to assume it was her mothers obituary because when she got to her dads house the care giver was talking as though it was very recent.

With Hale out of the picture as chief I am guessing Unser will jump back in as head dog.

Just a shot in the dark the drive-by was the gang that they chased from the marina and they have deeper ties with Cameron than they let on. Obviously Cameron made it to Belfast with Abel so he had help. Let's not forget that there has been mention of a SOA chapter in Belfast that has helped the IRA so I am assuming they will come into play this season as well.

Who was the guy at the funeral that said he was going to try to transfer back to the Charming chapter? Bobby and Jax didnt seem too thrilled about it but Clay said he will make it happen.