"Sons of Anarchy"

Fonzie

seriously?! a sharks v jets street fight?!

Yeeeeaahhhh..... That's lookin' kinda ghey :rolleyes:

Little disappointed in this episode

Clay or Tiggs or both should'a ended up with a bullet in their head or back

And WTF was up with Tigg kissin' Gemma full mouth at the beginning to start all that shit??? :mad:

Edited by Fonzie

Yeeeeaahhhh..... That's lookin' kinda ghey :rolleyes:

Little disappointed in this episode

Clay or Tiggs or both should'a ended up with a bullet in their head or back

And WTF was up with Tigg kissin' Gemma full mouth at the beginning to start all that shit??? :mad:

Wait, you're shocked about Tig kissing Gemma but not putting it in her? lol

So get yourself an IRA/Jew shootin' irons pipeline!

I gotta find a connection to the Kosher Nofstra! (I had to look that up)

I have/had a couple friends that have connections to the Lebanese mafia, one guy's brother/cousin (I forget) was denied immigration to the US because he was an "active" member or something like that.

Always interesting, I have a friend in a 1% mc out west (one of the big 4)... but he won't talk to me much about it...

Wait, you're shocked about Tig kissing Gemma but not putting it in her? lol

As soon as he kissed her full on the mouth, I was like "WTF's that shit?!?".... I mean a peck on the cheek I can understand.... But prison rules 'aint in effect on this one. Then she shows him a bit of leg from beneath the robe, and he feels the need to shove his face in her pooter & they gotta go all animal on each other??? I mean... There's still somethin' sexy about 'ol Peg Bundy, but c'mon.... All she showed him was a little knee :rolleyes:

Ohhhhh..... But it's OK, cause by the end he has the nerve to tell Clay "I always got your back brother" :rolleyes: Pleeease..... More like he's always got Gemma's backside

The more I reflected on this episode today, the more irritated I got.....

Opie finds out Clay ordered the hit on him, which Tigg ended up mistakenly killing his wife. So instead of bein' pissed at Clay or Tigg, he somehow buys the bullshit Tigg's sellin' & blames it on the DEA bitch instead of either of them :confused: Then he shows "outlaw mercy" to her???

Tigg tries goin' anal on the club president's wife, gets found out for killin' a fellow members wife, which should've been Opie instead...... And he's huggin' Clay in the end, & hangin' in the same room with Ope like it's just a normal day???

Clay finally gets found out for orderin' the hit on Ope, which results in his wife's death instead, and gets asked to keep the secret that he ordered the hit on Ope that results in Ope's wife's death, so other chapters don't find out & get in Opie's business :confused: Ummmm.... Yeahhhh.... Like that's not in his own best interest to hide that little bit of info anyways

Not to mention..... Why didn't Ope make his final condition for not wanting vengeance, that Clay step down & let Jax assume President??? Especially after Jax just let him read his dad's manuscript. Perfect opportunity, & at least somethin' good for the club could'a come out of Donna's death. He's never gonna have that many bargaining chips again

Piney's been nursin' this hatred the whole time, knowin' full well what Clay & Tigg did.... And after he takes his shot last night.... Everything's all honkey dorey afterward?? "Hey old man.... Don't ever come in this clubhouse again without your cut" "Won't ever happen again" :wtf: Didn't he just hate him enough to attempt to kill him a scant 15 minutes ago :rolleyes:

And finally Jax..... This big ass secret he's been chokin' on & hangin' over Clay's head all this time finally comes to light, and he didn't even have to be the one who let it out..... And he's just business as usual, and not makin' a play to oust Clay for bein' a douchebag, even after Opie swears loyalty to him??? Even Bobby said that was some serious shit Clay fucked up, & the other chapters couldn't find out. Clay was on the ropes, but nobody stepped up & shoved his ass out :dunno:

And now we got this ghey ass lookin' Battle Royale next week??

There's other shit that didn't make sense to me last night, but I'll let all that soak in

I repeat.... Clay &/or Tigg should'a had a bullet in their head or back by the end of the show

Best line of the show "A man's gotta own his pussy" :cool:

Funniest part.... When Prospect is showin' Dr. Tara his ball sack, & Tigg comes out, sees it, and starts throwin' up all over the place :lol:

Edited by Fonzie

just go to FXnetworks.com its already on there i watched it last night.

Ummm.... no it's not. "The Culling" is the most recent episode and it is nowhere to be found on FX or hulu. Typically there is an 8 day wait. If you have a link I'd appreciate it.