Sex positions to relieve pain?

NightRider

So...some of you may know...i went down on the Hocking Hills ride. The only thing that is really messed up...is my knee. Anything that has to do with it...is rather painful. Walking, sitting, standing, SEX.

So...has anyone had an an injury like this...and then tried to...do the deed?

Every position feels awkward...and really painful. I really can't put pressure on the knee, and she tends to rock back on it...on top. I nail it, every time...i'm on top. Every way...just seems to not work. Any one have any suggestions? We're both getting pretty frustrated. She wants it, i NEED it. :(

Help! This is pissing me off...lol.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? Quit being a bitch about it... step outta the whaaaambulance, bend her ass over and pound it for a while. Pull out, blow it on her face and begin to laugh... if your knee still hurts after that then something is wrong with you...

You can tag me in for a few months while you recoup. I promise to tag out when you're better.

35.jpg

I'm "The Animal"

LOL. Sounds like a plan...whats your no.? Can you bring whips, chains, toys and condoms?

couch. sittin position. doggie.

She does all the work you get none of the pain. Just sit back and enjoy. :lol:

We've tried the sitting, reverse and normal. Her butt and legs usually rock on me knee. Doggy...i don't even want to try that, i have to put pressure on the knee lol.

Thanks for the help! Not! Jk. :D

This....really....sucks.

Seriously? Quit being a bitch about it... step outta the whaaaambulance, bend her ass over and pound it for a while. Pull out, blow it on her face and begin to laugh... if your knee still hurts after that then something is wrong with you...

:lol::lol::lol:

This hurts worse than the surgery i had. The day after...i felt like i was on the rag...(my pump flying everywhere) and blood on the both of us. Good stuff.

I'll try this for you Yota. Just for you mang. lol Wow...that was hilarious.

When I had my knee surgery, the only two positions I could do it in for months were spooning, laying on the side that wasn't injured, and the other was on the couch with me lying on the bottom with my bad leg hangning off the couch and my foot resting on the floor. I wasn't allowed to put any weight on it for 6-8 weeks, so my leg was mostly supported by pillows. But by having it out of the way a little bit it helped. Have you seent he doctor yet? Because if your knee hurts worse than the pleasure you get from scroggin' with the little lady, something is very much wrong. trust me. Trust me. Torn ligaments, cartilage, bone on bone knee joint and I still had to get my freak on. Good luck amigo!

cowgirl , reverse cowgirl, fallen cowgirl all good but you still gotta put in the effort and make it good for her too or she aint commin back to you next time ...........

now like yota said man up bud ive crashed way harder than that several times and was knockin one out in the hospital room comon superman

and for those that havent hospital room sex is the best, not knowin when a nurse or visitor is gonna walk in oh yea

When I had my knee surgery, the only two positions I could do it in for months were spooning, laying on the side that wasn't injured, and the other was on the couch with me lying on the bottom with my bad leg hangning off the couch and my foot resting on the floor. I wasn't allowed to put any weight on it for 6-8 weeks, so my leg was mostly supported by pillows. But by having it out of the way a little bit it helped. Have you seent he doctor yet? Because if your knee hurts worse than the pleasure you get from scroggin' with the little lady, something is very much wrong. trust me. Trust me. Torn ligaments, cartilage, bone on bone knee joint and I still had to get my freak on. Good luck amigo!

:lol:Thanks for the info man. :D

cowgirl , reverse cowgirl, fallen cowgirl all good but you still gotta put in the effort and make it good for her too or she aint commin back to you next time ...........

now like yota said man up bud ive crashed way harder than that several times and was knockin one out in the hospital room comon superman

and for those that havent hospital room sex is the best, not knowin when a nurse or visitor is gonna walk in oh yea

I might have issues pounding the shit out of her, but...i have plenty of ways to keep her happy. I know what you mean though. :D

Can anyone play the superman theme song, when i go to town? Jrm?

Hospital sex rocks! Getting a hummer while hooked up to heart rate monitors in the cardiac unit of the local hospital was a nice way to test the equipment.

DJ JRMMiii spinnin' the luv soundtraXXX!

Oh! Another one you can try is lying ont he couch with your bad leg buried in the back between the back and bottom cushions, and have her sit on ya sideways, just like she was sitting on the couch and grind away.

Just trying to help!

uhmm off the top of my head:

--spooning.. but your bad knee on the bottom, with a pillow between your legs.. have her back that thang up and go to work

--Put her on top, but turn her around to face your feet, that way she will watch your knee and give you a decent visual in the meantime

--of course there's always the option of giving her some face time (and vice versa) just to tide y'all over.

Don't forget to wear your protective gear before you have another accident. :lol:

I think that would definitely be worse than the mc accident lol.

DJ JRMMiii spinnin' the luv soundtraXXX!

Oh! Another one you can try is lying ont he couch with your bad leg buried in the back between the back and bottom cushions, and have her sit on ya sideways, just like she was sitting on the couch and grind away.

Just trying to help!

Haha. Thanks man.

Put it in her ass.;)

I might have to ask her if the chloroform smells good, to pull that one off lol.