FS 2006 SV650s

redkow97

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is my friend JB's bike that pulls street/track duty, but really hasn't been ridden much at all. It's by far the nicest SV i've ever seen.

2006 Suzuki SV650S located near Cleveland, OH (east side)

- under 1800 miles.

- Red, black frame and black wheels

Original owner, bike has never been crashed or touched the ground, always stored inside and properly prepped during the winters.

Comes with 2 sets of body work.

-OEM Street SVS bodywork in excellent condition (has fewer than 1,000 miles on the bike)

-Catalyst Composite track body with matching gas tank (with stomp grip) and front fender. All OEM and track body work is color matched to the OEM red color so you can mix and match. (NEVER crashed or even tipped over in the trailer)

-Comes with the OEM clipon bars and also includes conventional handlebars / triple trees for a more comfortable ride on the street. You can change them for whatever suits your riding style.

parts list:

- M4 carbon hi pipe (few boot marks on mid pipe)

- Power Commander 3

- Michelin Pilot Power tires (less than 1000 miles on them)

- Vortex rearsets - black, fully adjustable (so you can lower them for street and raise them for track if you want)

- Vortex gas cap - silver ring and black center cap

- Ohlins rear shock

- Race Tech Gold Valve cartridge emulators (installed and set up by MPH Ohio)

- Race Tech .90 springs + fresh fluid this year

- Pazzo adjustable levers - black

- Moto frame Sliders

- Rear spools

- Spieger stainless steel front brake lines + fresh fluid this year

- KTM Domino grips

- Clear Alternatives LED tail light with integrated turn signals

- Solo race tail section

T-rex front triple tree stand included

$5500 for all the parts and goodies (including full street AND track bodywork)

$4700 for everything minus track body work and Ohlins shock. (still includes the race tail and OEM tail section)

my pic of JB's bike from a TD at Mid-Ohio last September. he mounted a new rear tire that day, and has less than 200 STREET miles on it since.

n12456191_44483250_6171.jpg

JB's pics of the bike, taken Sunday 9/13/09

street1.jpg

street2.jpg

highbars.jpg

the stock clip-on bars come with the bike. JB put these on for more comfortable street riding less than a month ago.

gauges.jpg

track1.jpg

PM me if interested, and I can put you in touch with JB via email.

Edited by redkow97

Bump for a nice bike! Might wanna throw it on the WERA forum?! GLWS :D

JB's on the WERA board, so he posted there himself. The bike sold from that ad on Sunday.

The SV will spend the rest of its life as a race bike. I'm hoping I can still visit it at the track every so often :)