Q-S-&-L Bike Night: 9/16/09

mrbret

must..get..bike..back together...

<blog>

So yesterday I get my DynaBeads from some interweb place, going to put those in the tire and finally put in my spiffy Amsoil I picked up from IP. Oil change went well, pulled the lower cowl off to discover I had some weird dark green stuff in the coolant reservoir, and no coolant in there to speak of. Pulled the reservoir, there's an forest of algae growing inside. It stained the inside of the plastic so much that I couldn't tell where the coolant line was. Swished some bleach through there, even some dish soap, rinsed with 10 gallons of water, nothing. I needed to get some other Honda fasteners anyway, looks like I'll be adding a reservoir pod to it. Spark plugs are coming tomorrow, I'm holding off on those until I figure out what's up with the plastics.

</blog>

Is this the last bike night here for the season

No, I dont think the last one is untill Oct 21st... Do know if they have bands and such planed from here on out tho... the do kinda die off after the last bike is given away