Roll Call - need some help

shittygsxr

Ok I spoke with Brian(Bkizz) today I volunteered myself to help get his bike fixed and back to stock. He really has a lot on his plate right now and every little bit helps. I am hoping to get to see the bike or photos of it soon but it sounds like it is in pretty good shape and alot of the work will be putting the stock parts back on. It might need a bit of paint and or a faring replaced.

I think a really big help would be for one of our sponsor shops to maybe sell the bike for him on consignment.

I am going to stop over at the hospital today and talk to Brian some more and let him know how many people are willing to help out. The bike is in Pataskala right now and his sisters house.

Maybe Wheezle and I can get the repairable pieces off of the bike and too Attack Painter, and then we can make our list of parts that need replaced. I will ask Brian if he wants us to bring the bike by when it is finished, so we might need transport help.

I will update this thread after I talk to Brian today. GsxrNurse had been stopping by his room after her shifts and Brian has had a lot of visitors. I believe Brian was transferred to another room yesterday so I let everyone know when I find out

shitty i told brian saturday id get it and help as well ..... ive got truck and trailer and will be going right past his sisters tomarrow on the way to bwr OR nite i can pick it up and take it back to my garage and get started if he's ready and thats what he wants all who want to help can stop out and help if they dont mind headed toward coshocton

shitty i told brian saturday id get it and help as well ..... ive got truck and trailer and will be going right past his sisters tomarrow on the way to bwr OR nite i can pick it up and take it back to my garage and get started if he's ready and thats what he wants all who want to help can stop out and help if they dont mind headed toward coshocton

I'd be okay with riding out there to help if you promise to take me for a ride ;)

you know, since your roads are so good and all